How to respond to this message from girl I like?

So I am talking to this girl I like and long story short she was singing on the bus and I complimented her on her voice and she blushed and looked into my eyes while I smiled looking somewhat down (genuine smile) gazing at her, so to be a bit flirtatious in an IM I put STUFFHERE. By the way I love your singing voice :). (legit compliment) She said in all caps "lol thanks hahahahah" then I said "Just wait until you hear mine haha! ;). I know you can't wait!" (I play guitar and sing and she knows that" and she responded with a "..." "Cx"? What does the Cx mean and why the periods? is there something she wants me to say or something that would be very smart of me to say to be flirtatious? Thanks!

What I want to say afterwards when I respond to that and she responds is "gotta go cutenickname, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Don't get into too much trouble without me!" Is that ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably couldn't think of anything to say and then was flirting with you. I believe the "Cx" is a face. Like "xD" or "XD" (laughing face), but a little less common and a little stranger. Cx would be similar to ":3" in my opinion lol. She seemed to be in agreement, but was being a poor conversationalist and not giving you much to go off of.

Next time, you could always just ask her "Cx?" and she will explain. If something isn't clear in texting, it's best to get a clarification.

• What do you think about it meaning "Umm" and her laughing? I can't tell wether she is not interested or was just being flirty back?

• Like I said, she was probably just didn't know what to say. It's similar to like if someone texted "you looked nice today" and the girl responded ":D" like... it's just a face. Not the best response to keep a conversation going, it's just an acknowledgment, probably some flirting back if she liked you. I wouldn't look extremely deeply into this response.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be cool and suggest that maybe you two should do a duet sometime

• CX is a smiley face

What Guys Said 2

• Just treat her like crappie and she will like you. That seems to work for all the dousche bags these days. ..

• It seemed a little awkward the way she typed it the periods mean a pause for ex. "Umm..." and cx is a laughing face like XD