Guys how would you feel about your girlfriend going to Vegas without you?

With a bunch of single girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want her to be safe and travel in packs, but the test isn't a concern. I'm very trusting and secure.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd trust her enough to not care, or she wouldn't be my "girlfriend".

• Let her go. I'll just prepare for the single life myself

• How would you feel about your boyfriend going to Vegas with all his single guy friends?

• I'd hope I could trust her... and I'd wish she was taking me with you since I LOVEEEEE gambling

• Any idiot knows what happens in vegas. I would tell her I hope its worth it because when she gets back she will be single.

• I'd pay for them to stay for another 3 weeks at the best hotel with butler service. And give her £ 5000 walking around money

What Girls Said 2

• Break up a girl who goes to vegas and places like this in a realitionship is not loyal ones

• Why not? is girls night out... not whoring around

• You say that like guys have common sense

• If you explain them why not? Guys know their girlfriends anyways... if she acts like a whore then he should be worry but if she's a good girl there's nothing wrong with some fun