I am in tears crying my eyes out. Why would my boyfriend do this? What should I do?

My boyfriend of 2 months gave me a gift. He gave me it in lunch period in front of a large group of friends. I opened it and it was a very large bra, D cups. Written on the bra said, "For when they finally start growing". I am an A cup. I was so embarrased and everyone was laughing at me including him. I went to the bathroom to cry. He is my first boyfriend I know I am not beautiful. Why would he do this? Before he gave me the present he told everyone to look. I haven't spoken to him since that and he hasn't even tried apologizing. I know small boobs are ugly but why would he make fun of me if he knows how bad I feel about it?

He is my first boyfriend because no boy ever asked me out. The boys in my school say small boobs are ugly and they want curves like Kim Kardashian. I am shy and quiet and have small bum, small boobs, skinny, short. I feel so ugly and that if I leave him no boy will ever like me again. I thought he was different. I don't even want to go to school on Monday I am so embarrassed and cannot stop crying. I hate my body and I hate my ugly small boobs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't any of your friends stand up for you? I know if some fucking dude pulled this level of bullshit at school on one of the homegirls. He would of gotten jumped so fucking fast, he'd swear he was caught in the middle of a prison fight! I think you need new friends. This deserves an ass-kicking of the highest caliber.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is seriously the most stupidest thing I've ever heard some do. First off, I know it must be hard for you but I don't even have to see you to know how beautiful you are in all honesty. The fact that you had the courage to post this and ask total strangers for their thoughts and opinions is amazingly brave of you.

Since this is (hopefully WAS but don't feel pressured) your first relationship I'll tell you one thing:
    A relationship should not be focused on just the body, in fact, a huge part of it should come from feelings and emotions and if a boy can't give you that and instead embarrass you for the way you are than he isn't worth keeping in all honesty.
    I also see people telling you to do some pay back but please just choose the better road. I know you can be better than basically doing the same thing he did. Like why would you waste your time on such a person anyway when he ain't even worth it in the first place.

What Guys Said 65

• A) dump him
    B ) tons if guys like slim petite girls.
    C) most (not all) girls who are curvy at your age will be fat by 22
    D) actually agree with @tokana. I suggest you do th magnum thing. Dumbass boyfriend doesn't matter but I think you should show everyone else that you can stick up for yourself and give it back too.

• I do not know how to face my school on Monday. I feel I will break down in tears. What can I do? All the boys in my school say curvy girls like Kim Kardashian or even Nicki Minaj are the sexiest and anything less than that they would rather be single. I do not want to be mean. I don't like hurting people's feelings. I don't think I'm capable of hurting him or anyone. I am just the shy type of girl who spends hours at the library. I do not have many friends, and not many people talk to me.
      When he asked me out, I told him no boy ever did. And he said, "With a pretty face like that? I am lucky to be the one to ask you out then." And I felt so pretty and special when he said that. But he was only lying. For what? I cannot believe I let him fool me into thinking anyone would want me. I am so foolish. I hate my body and I hate my small boobs.

• I will say it again, plenty of guys LOVE slim petite girls. I'd say more guys in their 20's and up like it, when you're like 16, tons of girls are slim and petite because they're immature, and the thick girls seem more sexually mature. At your age, seeming older is actually more attractive. By early 20's till you die, seeming YOUNGER is more attractive to men, and petite girls like you seem young. So maybe it sucked being a petite teen, but it will be awesome being a petite woman.

• Why don't guys think more like you

• The guy obviously intended to embarrass you and cause you emotional pain. He gathered people to humiliate you. So you can see he did not care for you. I do not know why he spent 2 months with you, I suspect in all this that he figured that he could use you and over time you refused, so he decided to humiliate you. Not enough in your post to know for sure, but it sounds like that may be the case.

Small boobs are just small boobs. They are not ugly and they are not beautiful. Just boobs. However, lots of guys prefer bigger, and lots prefer smaller. But in school it is all about bigger is better. You have to get past this part of your life to reach the part when so many guys stop being so stupid (and unfortunately lots of popular girls support them) and guys who like big boobs gravitate towards them and don't try to humiliate those with smaller.

If you are still friends with him, end it. And be more careful in choosing a guy to be close to next time.

• He is the only boy who asked me to be his girlfriend. All the boys in my school say small boobs are ugly. I hate my body so much. I thought he was different.

• If he really thinks small boobs are ugly, then why would he be your boyfriend for 2 months? Either he did not find you ugly and decided to end things by being cruel or he got into this relationship with the intention of hurting you. Either way, avoid him.

Look around. If you really look, you will find some girls at your school who are small busted and yet popular with lots of people, including guys. Get to know one of them and ask her about this topic and how she manages to be popular.

School kids can be very cruel. And the ones that are not cruel and could like you, will not step in when this kind of thing happens because they don't want kids turning on them. With age, most of the cruel ones grow up (not all of them). It will not alway be like this.

I don't know how old you are, but I will say that in grade school I did not date. In high school I had several girlfriends (one at a time) and most were A cups. The girls were lovely and I was happy with their breast size.

• You can sit around and cry about it or you can try and stand up for yourself and get back at him. I say you go out buy a Magnum condom;

www.condom-sizes.org/.../magnum.jpg

, and give it to him during lunch hour. Ask others to look at him, and say 'for when you start growing'.

• I do not want to be mean. I am just so hurt and I cannot believe how stupid I was to think that any boy would like me. All the boys in my school say that they want Kim Kardashian curvy girls and that small boobs are a dealbreaker. I was so happy when he asked me out because finally a boy paid attention to me. I don't know why he would do this to me. I am so hurt and embarrassed I do not even want to go to school on Monday. I don't know how I will face them without crying. Everyone was laughing at me and I feel so embarrassed. I hate my body. I hate my small boobs so much.

• How do I face everyone? I just don't want to go back to school. I am the shy type that spends her days in the libraries. I do not have many friends. I do not talk to many people. I am so hurt and I should have known it was to good to be true that a boy would like me. When he asked me out, I told him no boy ever did. And he said, "With a pretty face like that? I am lucky to be the one to ask you out then."
      I felt so pretty and special when he said that. But it was a lie and I don't know how I fell for it.

• If you don't go then he wins. You got to show your strength by pretending that it didn't phase you. I know it may sound cliche, but if that happened to me I'd just ignore it as stupidity and go about my day. by the way there are lots of girls that have small breasts that I consider to be gorgeous.

Behold, the goddess, my queen, the reason I breathe on this planet... Miss Skin Diamond.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/51577100/large.jpg

• Get him a box of these (their real purpose is to cover cuts and sores on fingers, they're called finger cots) with a note that says "For until it fits in a regular condom"

cdn.shopify.com/.../ESP0230--A_large.jpg

But get one of the generic brands from amazon that just comes in a plain box so they just look like mini condoms.

• Buy him regular size condoms so maybe one day his baby dick will fit in it.

• nice idea!

• thats what i was thinking!!:P
      get a large one write on the package the same thing in front of everyone-guys HATE that-when you puncture their masculinity/ego or whatever

• How do you even find guys like that? Dump him, don't talk to him, avoid him.

• He was the only boy who ever asked me to be his girlfriend. No boys ever pay attention to me. When my boyfriend asked me out I was so happy because finally someone thought I was beautiful. But he does not. I feel so ugly I hate my body and small boobs. I feel like no boy will ever like me.

• Don't worry, there are people who fetishize small breasts too. This wasn't a lucky find.

• Holy shit... fuck this guy. You don't need him. That's just unbelievably horrible. He doesn't even deserve the time nor opportunity to even *try* to apologize.

(You should buy him an athletic cup and return the favor and say "For when you grow a pair of balls to not be an asshole" or something to that effect haha).

But seriously. You don't need him. I am talking to a girl and to me, she is without hyperbole, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's short, petite, and the shyest girl I've ever met. And yet every day I cannot believe someone like her is even remotely attracted or interested in someone like me. And yet she told me that "no one has ever called me pretty before. Let alone beautiful". But you'll find that guy who makes you feel the same.

Occasionally you'll run into assholes along the way (this dick in your case and another girl in mine) but all the suffering in the world is worth that one person. But until that day, I know it's easier said than done, but don't let it bother you. Some people in this world are just complete fucking assholes. I've run into my fair share. I had doubts a while ago, and I needed self confidence. I watched this video and honestly, it helped me. It really did. It made me realize something that made my life exponentially better--- just don't give a fuck. That's how I met this girl. I was at a play and hopped a few seats during intermission and sat next to her while her mom was right there. And got her number. Building self confidence is something that helped me. It might do the same for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSURldy2EJE

Hope maybe that helps like it did to me. And I know, again, easier said than done, but you're going to be fine. I promise. :)

And for the record, a lot of guys prefer smaller boobs and petite girls. I'm one of them. I'd take A cups on a petite, shy, humble girl over Double D's any day of the week. It sounds unbelievably cliche, but it's true when I say you're beautiful just the way you are :)

• That was a good video. But I don't know if I'm strong enough to face everyone in school, especially not my boyfriend. I am so embarrassed and humiliated and I cannot believe he would do something that terrible.

• Glad you enjoyed the video. It helped me too. That's the thing; you *are* strong enough. It's hard facing people like that, I'm sure. But remember what the video says-- just don't give a fuck. Who cares what people think? Inner confidence is what matters. Knowing you are content with yourself is something to build, but you have every reason in the world to be. Who cares what anyone else thinks? Their opinions don't mean anything. Especially that asshole of an *ex* boyfriend (yes, I called him an ex because he doesn't deserve you at all. You're through, as far as I'm concerned). Yes, he showed you attention, but he's an asshole. Fuck him. Who cares what he thinks? A guy who had to humiliate some other person just to win momentary praise from a group of people isn't an opinion or human being worth a second of your time.

• Are you pretty? If you are, you're plenty lucky.

Size of boobs don't matter, size of hips don't matter, those are typically genetic lottery stuff.

Now going out with a guy because you're desperate is kind of... unfair to him. Maybe you can do it for a while, but you'll need to have a backbone. Maybe he's trying to get you to dump him. He's immature and needs to move on.

Dump him, you're doing your best at the moment because that's what is a available to you. Eventually you'll get even better and decent people will take interest in you. Don't go shutting opportunities, start opening your doors by being more confident and awesome.

And do NOT have sex with him or do anything to make him like you. Serious mistake. (If you have to make this mistake... well, it will take quite a bit more to recover).

Just move on, and start identifying with things that draw your true self to.

People congregate around values and beliefs. You have those. Let others of similar beliefs follow you. Don't change your belief just to fit in. Have real values and principles you and others will be drawn together. (No I don't mean religious beliefs, I mean things like kindness, creativity, logic, reason, science, etc.)

• Small boobs aren´t ugly. I have already seen pretty girls with A cup.
    Forget this guy. Look for a guy who likes you as you are.

• He is my first boyfriend. No one ever asked me out. I am skinny and small with small boobs. Small bum. Will any boy really like that? The boys in my school say small boobs are ugly.

• He's also your first ex-boyfriend. Boys at your school are too stupid and immature. Wait and find a better boy who will treat you with a lot more respect. Small boobs are not ugly.

• I am sure you will find a guy who likes you.
      This guy only wanted sex. As he didn´t get sex, he decided to hurt you. He was never interested in you.
      The guys of your school are stupid. Maybe among them there are guys who like you and just have fear to say it.
      Don´t make yourself crazy with your boobs. Only for guys in your age the size is important.
      And when a guy again laughs at you, say "And how big is your cock? I am sure you have a small one... hahahahaha"

• Hi, I'm really sorry that happened. That is so terrible I would never even think to do such a thing. Ahh he had the nerve to do that to you someone who is trying to be intimate with that is so bad.

To me that feels like a crime! so hurtful and bad...

on man I feel so blue now

• I would dump him on the spot. If you're in school, then you may consider dumping him publicly.
    To be honest, I do not think he was actually your boyfriend. He may have been tasked to humiliate you, simply because you are not confident or not popular in school. Keeping silent or breaking up with him in private will give him the opportunity to tell everyone he dumped you instead.

Luckily, not everyone on this planet likes big boobs and curvy hips.
    Curvy hips and big boobs on a woman will usually mean cellulite in the future.
    Thick thighs = stretch marks and cellulite globs.

Petite girls tend to age slower and look youthful for much longer, and cellulite probably won't be a problem for you.

If it makes any difference. I just got married in October. My wife is 30 years old and she is 4'9" with an A-cup and looks like she's in high school. It doesn't help that she's a high school teacher. For every type of person, there's a group out there who adores that type.

• First Dump his ass, because he does not respect you.
    Also Kim Kardashion is a fat, short, unattractive women who got popular because of a p*rno she did.
    If boys are into her now i don't know what the hell is going on with this world.
    Secondly small breasts are much better then big ones. Why? They will not sag, they are 25% more sensitive for more arousal, etc. Also if you are worried, once you have a child when you are oder they will get bigger.
    Not sure how much bigger but I think it's about half a cup the can swell up to.
    Main point is he is a douche and you need to find someone better.

• And it sounds like the guys at your school have unreal expectations if they want someone that looks like Kim kardashian.

• Dump that guy, you are better off being single than being with a guy that treats you like that. That was extremely nasty of him, worse than words can describe. He does not deserve you. Don't stress over the size of your boobs there are guys that love small boobs, that prefer them over big boobs. Private message me if you want some advice or if you just need someone to listen to you. I am more than happy to help you and I won't judge you either.

• That guy sounds like a huge jerk and you should not shed a single tear for him. If he loved and cared for you he would never make such an insensitive joke. Don't let him bring you down, you are beautiful and he does not deserve you. You need to dump him immediately and move on. He is not worth your time and effort. You need to find someone better who truly loves and cares for you and there are plenty of guys out there besides him.

• You are listening to people who have very small minds. The word "everybody" translates into Lucifer or the devil. So the devil is telling you small breast are ugly. Sad the you would believe a lie and place all your feelings on an untrue.

The guy was never your bf he always planned to hurt you just for the fun of it. In life he will suffer. He will never call or say he is sorry. Someone someday will make his day. A person does not cause this much damage without having to deal with the problems he has created.

Blow it off, there are guys who will like you for you. Good luck,

• Why would he ask me to be his girlfriend just to do this? Why would he want to hurt me? He was the only boy to ever ask me to be his girlfriend. I thought he was different. I feel so ugly. I hate my small boobs and feel no one will ever want me.

• Being somewhat older, I've been with women with large breasts and small breasts. Big butts and small butts.

You are dealing with childish immaturity. When people get older, that doesn't matter anywhere near as much.

Look at the so called "supermodels", yes they are tall. But Tom Brady's wife has small breasts and a very slim butt. Most supermodels do.

Rather than worrying about your body, you should focus on getting over your insecurity and dislike of how you look. I find petite women very sexy. Last girl I dated was Chinese, beautiful, despite being 24 yo with an A or B cup.

Do you want to make like difficult for the right guy who does come along? Don't be that girl so convinced she's not attractive, can't believe any guy will like her, that she requires constant convincing from her BF. I find that less attractive than anything.

You're young. In life it's more about being comfortable in your whole skin. Relationships, healthy ones, aren't determined solely on the size of a woman's breasts. I find shy girls sexy

• The only thing I can say is that by crying for too long about this gives your now ex-bf emotional power over you. Do not give him that power. Get him out of your life.

• He is the worst boyfriend ever and doesn't deserve such a nice girl. This is pure cruelty and you should leave him immediately. Small boobs are cute and can be very attractive to! Dont worry about your body you will find the right guy for you when the time comes. For now stay away from this asshead. He has done nothing to deserve you and certainly doesn't love you.

• Small boobs are nice and I prefer them. You just have the wrong boyfriend in so many ways.
    He does not like you as you are. He is critical. He thinks it is amusing to humiliate you in front of friends. He does not have empathy. He does not know when it is correct to apologise.
    Dump him and fast.
    There are nice guys who will like you as you are and with small boobs.

• Yo whoa. First off dump him. Secondly I like small titts. Skinny girls. Specially short ones. N hey the only thing an ass is good for is sitting on. If he wants to he an ass fck him. Message me sometime n I'll help you out if ya need more help

• He needs a high five to the face with a truck...

• Don't get yourself near mean guys like that. That was incredibly insensitive of him!

There are guys who don't care about the size of your breasts or even prefer them small, even if they are a select few. I hope you find that special man. I pray you do and I hope people are not mean to you in your school.

Don't ever think you are ugly! If you lack self-esteem you will miss the right man even when he comes by. Just stay away from mean people.

• First of all, small boobs are not ugly. Second of all, your boy has a lot of nerve to give you such a gift AND to tell everyone to see the present. Is he stupid or something? He apparently is. You should break up with him since he appears very immature and not very bright.

• He was the only boy to ever ask me out. All the boys say that small boobs are ugly. I thought he was different. I was so happy when he asked me out because I thought it would never happen. I am a shy girl with small boobs. Small bum. Skinny. Short. The boys in school only like curvy girls like Kim Kardashian. I feel so ugly and now stupid for thinking any boy will actually like me. I hate my body I hate my small boobs so much.

• Well, he won't be the only boy to ask you out. Besides, wouldn't you rather have a man than a boy? You are not ugly or stupid. Move on from this idiot and find a caring man that will treat you like a queen.

• Assuming this is a serious question there are many different kinds of guys and girls out there with different tastes in people. It's all opinion. Attractiveness is subjective. But I want to make something VERY clear. There ARE guys out there that like slim/petite women/girls. This is a fact.

There are probably quite a few even. I can speak from experience given that I am a guy that likes both. I can also say that it's possible he was just trying to be funny and make you/others laugh. In either case that is irrelevant because he hurt you. I would suggest you take one of two paths: either talk to him and ask him to apologize or, possibly better, stay away from people like that.

Lastly, I would strongly suggest you contact me directly through a PM and I'll talk you through the rest of this. People can be cruel and foolish neither of which is your fault.

• Dump him. Not even worth another minute of your time to consider keeping him around.

• I cannot stop crying. I hate my body. I hate my small boobs. I know they are ugly. But why would he do that? I feel like I will never find anyone. He is my first boyftiend. Boys never ask me out.

• Don't hate your body, or your boobs. Here's the thing. Bodies can change, so how you look now isn't necessarily how you'll always look.

As for him, he did it because he's immature, inconsiderate, and clearly doesn't care about your feelings. None of those things are good qualities in a person, or a friend, and much less a boyfriend. Even if he's your first boyfriend, I think it's better off to be single and happy, than in a relationship and be mistreated.

Also, since you said "first" boyfriend, I think you know that, he's not the guy you'll end up with. You deserve better. Hopefully your second, or third, or fourth boyfriend, will know better and know to treat you with the care, consideration, and respect you deserve.

• Shhhhh, it's ok Sweetheart. Get him the largest condoms and publicly give them to him, and say the same exact thing. Then proceed to dump him. Don't worry though, you'll be ok.

• Omg that would be perfect revenge XD (not that revenge is a good thing... unless they deserve it... which he does)

• girls like are hard to find such lovely thing that guy is really stupid you are a gorgeous flower i would love to date someone like you

• What he did was really evil. Like, really, really, really, really evil. And he is wrong. He is so wrong. Your boobs are fine the way they are. You are fine the way you are.

You need to be MORE yourself after this, not less. You need to go to school, because you don't go to school for him, or for them, you go to school for YOU.

You need to understand that even if every last person on earth told you you were ugly and made fun of you, you would still be okay. You would still be beautiful.

Lots of love

• Lol.. u thought he think ur "BEAUTIFUL"? Im suppose he's playen with ur feelings and tryin' to mock u and make fun of u. I suppose it was a setup by all those people to pretend to be ur bf juz to make fun of u. There's so many guys out there. sumone is meant for everyone. Ur still too young to even thinken about being alone forever >.> don't be in this kinda relationship seriously 😐

• More from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 67

• hahhaha... buy him a big dildo and tell him in a note... I wish your dick was that big. So shove this in your arse instead.

• Let's completely disregard someone's facial features and body shape.
    Let boob size only determine whether you a attractive or not.

Sure, boobs are an attractive feature whether big or small (different men are into different things ).
    but boobs alone doesn't make someone attractive /unattractive.

Break up with him.
    He never really cared about you

• Leave that asshole alone really! he doesn't deserve you! Guys in high school tend to like bigger breasts but honestly there are many guys who prefer smaller breasts and many guys who dont care about breast size. I know how you feel in high school all guys were admiring my best friends boobs because she had a D cup. They made jokes about my size too ( I have a B cup) but I never had problems finding a guy because not all the guys care about breasts. Of course there are guys who prefer larger over smaller but I dont fucking care because you DONT want a bf who is only with you because of your breasts but Because of your hole package! ♥

• How do I face the school? I am so embarrassed and I feel like I will just be in tears again. I don't want to go to school on Monday. I feel like they're all going to laugh at me again. I hate my body. I hate how small my boobs are. I feel so stupid. I cannot believe I let him fool me and give me hopes that guys would like me. I should have known. No boy ever asked me out. It was too good to be true. I hate my small boobs so much and I cannot stop crying.

• abee dont feel insecure about your boobs , love your body. No You MUST go on Monday to school and show him how good you are without him , dont even talk to him or his friends- ignore them all. Your asshole bf will regret it and feel so shitty one day about it. As for your small breasts , I have made a mytake today after I read so many insecurities about small breasts:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7624-why-girls-should-not-feel-insecure-about-their-small-boobs

I hope it will help :)

• LEAVE HIM NOW!!! Girl I'd slap that boy all the way to Michigan and back! He's a total jerk!!! You need to leave him now!!! He does not deserve your love and you deserve a LOT better than that. I felt so ugly too before I met my man but he makes me so beautiful. You will get your man one day who will make you KNOW you are beautiful! So leave this guy!!! NOW!!! You should never be treated like this, ever!!! By anyone! I don't have large boobs either, I too am an A cup and have never felt comfortable in them as much as I do now with my man. Stop dating this guy and get yourself a REAL MAN. Not some selfish prick boy. Leave him girl, you deserve so so so much better! Message me if you need more advice, I'm on from 8in the morning until midnight during the week and then up until as late as 4 on the weekends and sleep as late as 11. so I'm on all the time. Kick this dude to the curb, girl!

• why is this piece of shit your BOYFRIEND? You're boobs are fine. I don't know where you live but it sounds horrible. No one gets made fun of for small boobs anywhere where I have lived. If it's a choice between that idiot & no boyfriend, pick no boyfriend. Never settle. Not worth it

• Small boobs are not ugly, it's ok to any body shape.☺ Im so sorry for what happened that's really terrible.. I think it would be good to talk to him about it and tell him it hurt you.. but if you act like it never happened, people will eventually forget. A guy should love you not for your body type but for who you are as a person, and you should be confident in what you have!! The whole thing will blow over soon enough, so just do your thing. 😊 every girl deserves to be treated better than how he treated you. He should be the one to protect you from stuff likeep that. Anyway, good luck and it'll be fine😀

• What? You should have punched him right in the eye! Everyone around here is against violence, but that would have given a better show to his friends.
    What you should do? Now it's probably too late to do anything. In my view, that was him breaking up with you. He doesn't like you and, what's worse, he's not a good person either. Stay away from him and his friends, better alone than in bad company.

• Japanese women get what they want

• ?
      What are Japanese women like?

• @dipta - Let's not be too hasty to say "Everyone" around here won't resort to violence. Back in my highschool, this type of shit would of got any dude jumped right there on the spot AND even more so off school property.

• Wow, you need to DUMP him, you do NOT need a boyfriend to be happy dear! Try to make a boyfriend low on your priority list and focus on developing yourself as a person. What he did was fucked up and he knows it - he is bullying you. Don't stand for that shit, many men out there like petite slim women and just because you aren't curvy doesn't mean you aren't beautiful. I have an a cup and men have fallen for me left right and center because I am confident with my body and have a great personality. If I were you, I would punish him the exact same way so he knows what it feels like, then toss him. Go buy some magnum condoms, (or even better, just normal ones) and call everyone around, tell him to open them andmake sure there's a note that says "for when it finally starts growing! ;)" guys are all super sensitive about their dick sizes too so just do what he did to you, to him. Don't listen to that eye for an eye makes the world blind crap - people need to experience the suffering they cause if you want them to stop. After that, break it off with him in front of everyone and calmly walk away. Fuck that guy, seriously. Grade A douchenugget

• This is so high school behaviour. Small boobs aren't ugly, they're normal. He's a shallow bastard that you could live without. He made fun of you because he's a bastard who obviously likes big boobs. He obviously doesn't care seeing as he hasn't apologised. Guys get better with age. You need to break up with him and don't waste one more tear on him. You're beautiful as you are and you will find someone who sees that and loves you for it.

• You are beautiful always remembered that. Our creator do not make mistakes. We are all unique in our own ways. I will dump him but than he was never your be. Cuz bf's make their girl feel special, not the opposite. I hate to say this but he could of made a bet with his friends. I know its embarrassing but I want you to go to school with your head held high, ignore the ignorant people. And don't say anything to him.

• And girls like Kim and Nicki were not built that way either. They paid to have those bodies.

• Okay, first you need to take a breather. Your "boyfriend" is a total asshole is definitely NOT WORTH YOUR TEARS!!! I am too an A-cup, a bit tall for a girl, skinny, small bum, but guess what. I embrace it. There is nothing wrong with being petite. Most models are! Look at Kim Kardashian's sister KENDALL WHO IS WAY MORE GORGEOUS! Anyways, that is not the point. I am assuming you're probably in middle school, perhaps freshman high school. Either way, you're very young and the male species in your age group are very immature and stupid. Do not take it personal, even though it was a very personal and rude and indecent offensive remark he made. He is just a boy who does not know how to operate his feelings. You are beautiful and deserve someone who sees that. Trust me, there are PLENTY of MEN who love petite women. I've had very good looking and respectable men give me attention/date me. The problem is not you, but crying definitely does not make things better. You need to step up your confidence and only you can do that.

I suggest finding hobbies that make you feel happy. Perhaps go shopping and buy clothes that compliment your figure. Just get a makeover. Not to stun your stupid "boyfriend' (Seriously. Dump him immediately and never go back. No matter what he says. A boy that disrespectful and indecent deserves nothing.) You need to learn to love yourself for what you were given and embrace it. I've done the same thing, although it took me a while, but now I'm confident and humble and caring and a REAL MAN can notice attributes like that in a WOMAN right off the bat. But like I said, you're clearly still very young (not 18+ like your page says) just let time let you grow and mature. Soon, so will your male age-group, trust me.

IDEA FOR DUMPING YOUR "BOYFRIEND": Find a pair of balls, that means two balls. Like bouncy balls or tennis balls, whatever you got. Put it in a box, give it to him and say "here you left these in lunch yesterday" and walk away... for good.

• What a jerk.
    It would be one thing if he did that to you in private, just the two of you, but not in front of the whole group. That's humiliating. And he already knew that you were sensitive about that? Dump him.

• Why would he do that? He knows how much I hate my body.

• Probably just to seem cool to his friends, or that was just his sick twisted way of dumping you himself.

• That's like the meanest thing I've ever heard. How do people like that exist? If you wanna talk about it, you can pm me.

• Before I say anything about what your boyfriend did, I want to say something else. Every girl develops at a different time. You are still young. My Boobs didn't get bigger til I was 18. And don't ever say you aren't beautiful.

Now about your boyfriend, that honestly is one of the most screwed up things I've heard. Someone who really cares about you would never humiliate you like that. You should break up with him.

Don't worry about what others think. They are the ones who are truly "ugly". And you have your whole life ahead of you. Once you get out of school, none of those people will matter.

Focus on yourself and the time will come that you find a nice man who will love you and care about you and will love your body no matter what. :)

• My whole family is very thin. I don't think anyone in my family has big boobs. We are all A or B cups. Are you saying I need boobs to be beautiful? I think my mother is beautiful and she has AA cups. And I don't think I will get any bigger. Our genes are skinny and small.

• My ex boyfriend. I don't want to be with him or anyone. I still cry about it but I can't change anything. I cannot believe he would do such a thing. I know most guys hate small boobs. It was foolish of me to think he would like me. When he asked me out, I told him no boy had ever asked me out. And he said "With a pretty face like that. I am the lucky one to ask you out." I felt so pretty and special but I was mistaken. I should have known it was a lie. Boys don't take interest in me.

• You will find someone. Just be patient. :)

• Oh... don't be sad too much dear. According to your words, most guys in your school don't like girls with small boobs so it's likey that ur boy does the same. But he is in a relationship with u. Why is that? The answer maybe 2. 1st, his love is true or 2nd, he likes u only for his fun. He didn't apologize u, did he? This maybe because he doesn't really like u or he thinks that's not a fact to be angry. So the best answer is to break up with him. Whether he loves u or not, his behaviour was strange. And also don't shy about your body. Every girl has her own beauty. U r still young. I m sure that u will become more beautiful. I also have small boobs and ugly body. But it doesn't matter. Never feel unpleasant about yourself. There r many people who r worse than u in this huge world. Fighting my dear :)

• Is he your ex bf now? If not, do so now ASAP. Why would you want to be with someone that straight forward bullied you and doesn't care about your feelings?

This isn't a man but a punk. I'm willing to bet he wouldn't be humiliating one of his guy friends. He wouldn't because he's such a coward. It's very cowardly and sick to picked on a shy, quiet girl.

• Small boobs are not ugly in the slightest, the guys at your school are all dicks. My boobs are small and my man thinks their pretty awesome.

I don't care if he is the only guy to ever pay attention to you that is no reason to lower your standards of what you expect from a guy. Dump his ass and don't let this affect you as much as you can, so what you don't have a whole lot to work with. A lot of guys actually like thin girls!

• Holy shit... That is really fucked up. Holy shit. Wow.

Leave him?

• Umm my boobs are small but they're pretty fucking amazing. So don't blame yourself or your boobs, he was the one being a dick with the gift, the note, and getting people's attention.
    If I were you I'd dump him right on the spot.

• Dump him, he doesn't love you, love is all about loving your partner's flaws if he doesn't then move on.
    Never lessen of yourself someone out there is probably crushing on you
    It's not a cliché as much a it's true. Dumo him he's not the last guy out there.

• Love is not measured by your bra size, stop labeling women by their appearance, you deserve someone so mucb better
      The thing yoh have to regret is getting into a relationship with that rude douchebag

• Sweety, you have nothing to be ashamed about. That was a terrible thing he did. Don't talk to him until he apologizes. That was wrong in so many ways and very ugly of him. You are a beautiful person inside and out. Don't worry either, if he can't see you for who you are, someone else will!

• Dump him like right now he only wanted you for sex and he was a shitty as boyfriend small boobs dont matter I'm sure your beautiful and can find someone better because he's a plain old jackass with problems ignore him shun him do whatever it takes because the relationship wasn't meant to be

• Holy shit get rid of him. Dont let him have the privilege of being your boyfriend anymore.

• Look. That guy is a jerk. You need to confront him and tell him that your feelings were hurt. Dump him if you want, but if you don't want to, give him one more chance. (Don't tell him you're giving him a chance). Explain to him exactly why your feelings were hurt and ask him not to do it again.

Do not hate your body. Let me tell you something. I used to be the skinniest girl in school. I was scrawny, bony, and had no boobs at all until my freshman year of high school. Now I am curvy. I don't mean fat, like when fat girls say they are curvy. Dont worry. Your body is beautiful, no matter what size you are and if your boyfriend can't see that then you need a better one. Having no boyfriend at all is infinitely better than having one who doesn't see your beauty and makes fun of you.

• Because he's an a$$hole. You deserve better. That's a bully you were dating, and obviously, he didn't appreciate you. So what if you're thin and have a size A? My goodness, some of the most beautiful women alive don't have large chests or big booties. Women come in all sizes, just as boobs do. Cameron Diaz, Taylor Swift, Debra Messing - all some of the sexiest small women in the world.

A woman doesn't need curves to be sexy. She needs attitude. Next time you get given a big giant bra, hand it back to him and tell him to use it on his moobs, that his are larger than yours and he'll need it sooner than you... then let him talk to the hand as he watches you waltz away. :) Keep your chin up. There is someone out there for you.

• Oh my goodness, seriously that is just such an asshole, i am a curvy short girl (never had a boyfriend and no problem) but trust me that is not the most important thing, first of all almost all curvy girls get attention from mostly the lusty guys. Next being tiny is really adorable. And who knows maybe when you get to school there will be that one boy who probably stood up for you when u went away and he will start talking to you. But when you get back to school nose up high and don't give a crap about anyone ok, and if anything make fun of one of your boyfriends disadvantages. That makes me so mad ughhhhh. If i was your friend there at school girl would i talk your boyfriend out.

• Since it happened in school you really need to to report this! It is abuse, sexual harassment, and bullying. Completely unacceptable in any scenario but especially in what is supposed to be a safe, public place. Completely not ok for that to happen I'm so sorry.

• He doesn't deserve you! You're better off without him! You shouldn't be treated like that by anyone especially your soon to be ex boyfriend I hope.

• DUMP HIM!!! As my mom always said, "there is always a cover/lid to every pot". I can promise you look beautiful and he is a jerk to do anything like that! Forget him! If he is treating you like that, you should just leave him no questions asked! I bet you there are plenty of very nice guys out there that will like you just the way you are. (P. S. You are not ugly, and should be very happy to be slim!; I bet there are a lot of girls that envy your body). Never be embarrassed for your beauty!

• he is so rude and insensitive.
    You need to reconsider the relationship
    How old is he?

• Dont let anyone treat you this way

• I just turned 18 recently. He is 18. He is the only boy to ever ask me to be his girlfriend I feel that no one will ever like me.

• I thought he is 8 years old, so immature. The way u see urself need to be changed, that is exactly why he treated u this way. Dont be manipulate by him. There are many fishes in the pond.. as for him he is more like a tadpole

• More from Girls
    37