Is being a Player/Ladies Man, Good or Bad?

I've been a so called "Player" for sometime now, and its not like I intentionally want to hurt a girls heart but, I always seem to find a new girl to add to my " Roster" I guess would be a good word for it. I do care for each of the girls just haven't gotten to point on my end of the relationship to where I would cut off all the rest and just be with one. Please give me your opinion on this and anything you think I should do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Players is for hoes
    Gentle man is for Quality woman
    Hoes gets attracted to players
    If you want a quality girl you must become a gentla man

What Girls Said 4

• such an ugly trait. instant turn off.

• Bad.. I despise men like you, literally loathe them. (No offence) if you want that "it" one girl I suggest you focus your energy and attention on one particular girl you have more of an attraction with, instead of sharing that energy to several women on your "roster"

• It's bad.
    I think you should stop getting girls altogether if you're just going to break their hearts.

• I don't consider being a player to be a good thing, and girls dont like that. However a 'ladies man' can just mean you're liked by the ladies.

What Guys Said 3

• What is your secret? :)

• Do these girls know about each other? Have you given any of them the impression that you're more committed to them than you really are. Dating several people at once isn't necessarily wrong, and depending on how you go about it, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a player. You say you care about them all, but are you placing more importance on your interests than theirs? (Being selfish)

• No, they dont know about each other, and I put them first in many cases, and its not all about sex either. as a few of them are still virgins

• Do you think they would feel cheated/betrayed in some way if they found out?

I don't think dating people simultaneously is necessarily wrong (especially in the early stages - most people won't match, you need to get to know as many people as you can) but being a 'player' is wrong in mind. Would you be fine with them doing the same?

I generally don't get past a couple dates with the girls I've seen, so I at times am dating more than one girl because I expect most of them want last past a couple dates anyway.

• they Probably would, and if they had other guys, I guess I would just have to be okay with it unless I wanted to pursue a relationship

• I like you bro. Keep up ur game