Why can a white girl not be friends with a colored guy instead of stating"not interested" based on race?

I observed that many girls are not open minded to meet genuine nice guys from different races. Are they brought up in a discriminate or non open minded family or is it preference? I have been on online dating and have not received any responses besides we are not a good match. How do you know? We have not even met.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate the term colored.
    What is this? The 1960s?
    That term was used to separate the whites from every other ethnic group.
    If you are a "colored" person using this term, please educate yourself about it.

Whether white girls are interested in having friends of other backgrounds all as to do with their upbringing, environment they were raised in, and their views of other racial backgrounds.
    If someone isn't open minded enough to carry a conversation because of your race then they aren't worth your time.

I know plenty of white people that are more than willing to accept and learn about other cultures.
    It all has got to do with the individual.

Some people find it easier to relate and talk to people from their own race.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's got 100% to do with their upbringing. You DO get women who like coloured guys though. Some white families do discriminate. I don't think that will ever change to be honest. I don't want to sugar coat things for you... Maybe you should try coloured girls if pursuing white girls doesn't work out for you/if they don't show any interest. Good luck! :)

• You say colored people, I hate that term I always say people of color but never mind that.
    Anyways I think it's just because things like media and upbringing have determined their preferences. If you grew up in a predominantly Latin community, saw Latin girls on TV, and if Latin features where the international standard then you would probably think Latin girls are most attractive. That's probably how they are with whatever race they're most attracted to, and well your not that preference so they steer clear. You just gotta accept it and move on really

• I think people are quick too assume it's about race.. It may just be you as a person hahah.

• I disagree. I speak fluent English and am educated.

• They're probably not attracted to you.

How did friendship come into this? You're on a dating site not a friendship site.

• I am not speaking of a dating site only. I am saying meeting girls in person. It's funny 33% of girls get into a relationship with a guy they initially are not into.

• It's their total loss.

• Sure.

• Guys who are hung up on having to date a particular race are off-putting to many women.

• Why do you say that? I have dated white girls, but never had a gf that was White. I have had other races as gf's and wanted something different. Is there anything wrong with a personal choice?

• I actually won't date a white guy. Yes, I'm white but I'm not attracted to white. I like darker toned guys.. so not a problem with me.😃

• In which country or state do you reside? I just find the girls here speak nicely, but it takes so much effort for them to be interested in you (befriend you), if that happens.

• Lol... Tiny! Short... Pale Irish skin... Blue eyes... Red hair.

• I like the blue eyes. I am 5'10 170lbs, athletic black hair, light brown eyes.

• What color is this? Colored? Really?

• Neither White nor black... Indians, Pakistanis, bangladesh and all.

• Light skinned Indian born in Africa, but been in Canada since he was 3 years old.

• Were Indians slaves in South Africa? My grandparents and parents owned businesses and DID NOT come as slaves to East Africa.

What Guys Said 4

• People have their preferences and you can't change that. Do you really want to be with somebody who has that preference anyways?

• If it's preferences, I accept. I just don't like it when you say no preferences and then reject me without meeting in person. I don't look creepy in my pics.

• Some girls are like this as they were raised with that mindset from their parent (s), or it could be stereotypes, preferences, etc. If they don't like me, I move on as it's their loss. My net worth is increasing to the millions and their value is depreciating like a stock. I walk away and smile...

• Because white girls on average prefer white men. Races tend to stay together and some deviate which isn't bad but the majority still stay within their race. Why don't you go after women of your own race?

• I already had and we are now seperated.

• Non-White girls can be like this too..