Girls is it wrong of me to talk and or date more than one girl at a time?

Is it wrong of me to talk and date more than one girl at a time if we arnt serious? Everyone says it is but I don't think it is what are your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be difficult to gauge sometimes. Personally I think it's wrong to lead two girls on at once because that way one of them is going to be let down (or you'd end up cheating on both and that's definitely wrong).
    Though there are some situations where you really can't tell if either of them is interested in you and if you pursue one then the other might lose interest. If it turns out the one you chose wasn't really interested then you might have given up the chance with the other. So in a situation where you honestly don't know if either of them seriously likes you then it's reasonable for you to pursue both until it becomes clear which one likes you , or both if it happens that way. Once it's clear though you should stop flirting with whichever one you don't chose.

At least, that's my opinion/suggestion. :)

What Girls Said 3

• ᎽℰЅ ℐᏆЅ ᏇℛᎾℕᎶ ℱᎾℛ ᎽᎾU ᏆᎾ ℬℰ UℕℒᎾᎽᎯℒ

• That's your stuff

• To me, it's wrong.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends, technically as long as you're just in the 'seeing' state and not anything official with commitments etc then its okay. If thats the case then you've not agreed/said you are going to be monogamous so there is logically nothing wrong with what you're doing. This is where ethics come into play and different people will have different views on the matter, i would say however that it is in your best interests to not mention it to any of the women you are seeing.

• I know a guy who has done this for years. He's really confused why he can't seem to progress to a more serious relationship... "Now serving number 43"

*sigh*

I'd advise against it. Find one and stick with them. If it doesn't work, break things off and THEN pursue someone else.

• U Nawtty playboy...

• Do these girls know about each other? Have you given any of them the impression that you're more committed to them more than you really are. Dating several people at once isn't necessarily wrong, and depending on how you go about it, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a player.