Is it wrong when the guy you're dating younger?

Well im talking to a guy and he lied about his age. Well i'm 19 en he said he is also 19 years old. But I found out that he just turnt 18 en im going to be 20 in a few months. Does it looks bad if a guy is younger?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, 2 years is generally the acceptable age difference around the mid teens-early twenties. There seems to be some stigma about girls dating younger guys but i dont personally see the issue.

What Guys Said 13

• It's okay unless I'm pursuing the girl.

• bad? that's only 2 years different sister... what is a 2 year difference? nothing!

• If you were mature, you wouldn't care about his age much rather care about the fact that he lied to you. I guess you ain't mature if you have to ask on here.

• You deserve MHO!! People worry about the dumb little things instead of the big ones

• Thanks. Although I wouldn't consider this a little thing, I don't think..

• It isn't bad if the difference is small, but WHY did he lie?

• U may date me coz I m 24 ...;) leave that child.. follow me...;)

• no its not a big difference so no problem.. but in some cultures the guy has to be older so i guess you think that way?

• I don't see a problem :)

Have fun!

• This is a very small age difference so it's not a problem.

• No, age doesn't matter that much unless it's a drastic difference.

• our both adults so doesn't seem like a problem

• no, why should it be?

he's lucky though :)

• No, it is right.

• I don't think the age difference is too big, so unless it bothers you I don't think it should be an issue.

What Girls Said 6

• No.
    Guys date younger girls all of the time and no one blinks an eye.
    What's wrong if it's the other way around?
    You both are still in the same age group.

• No. I'm dating someone who is 2 years younger than me. I really like him and age doesn't matter to me. But the real issue is that he lied to you. He's obviously immature if he can't even tell you his actual age.

• There's nothing wrong with that at all. As long as you like each other and you're both mature enough, then go for it!

• Age doesn't even matter at all, as long as you both love each other :)

• The love of my life is a few years younger than me, I nearly made the mistake of letting it bother me so much I didn't date him but thank heavens I didn't. I would have made the biggest mistake of my life.

• no, there's nothing wrong with dating younger guys. I wouldn't like that fact he lied about his age though, that's a bit childish.. but I guess as long as his behavior doesn't bother you, it shouldn't be a problem.