How do you fall out of love with someone?

So this guy and I had a great thing going... Super perfect for each other, have the same goals, he would talk about the future with me we would kiss and have a wonderful time. It was magical. I asked him out and he flip-flopped around but he eventually told me he just wanted to be friends if he wasn't ready for relationship even though I have all the qualities of his dream girl. He said that if he was ready I was just what he was looking for. But Then later he also called me sister like and not someone he would date.

So we were friends And we did that for a bit but now he's being super flirty again. He hand feeds me desserts and other cute things but then he refers to me as close friend later on. He wants to see me every day and texts me all the time and flirts with me a lot. I'm so in love with him and he acts like he feels the same way but doesn't do anything. We have the most amazing time when we were together and it's truly magical. I could see it and everyone who watches us sees it and tells me that we look amazing together. When I look into his eyes I see that it seems like he feels the same way. But still doesn't do anything. Anytime I try to do anything to get closer he seems to back away and get scared.

This is destroying me and I don't think I should love him but I do. How do I fall out of love with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't try to fall out of love with him until you're sure how he feels. I'm having the same problem with my ex. He says he has no feelings for me but his actions say the opposite. Just be totally completely honest with him. Get him to tell you how he feels. Just ask him straight up if he wants a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you he just can't show it. I honestly think his issue is that if you two date and break up it's over and he has lost you. What he doesn't realize is that if he doesn't date you he's also lost you. You need to show him that you want to be with him forever (if that is your intention) and he may feel like it's time to date again. Just make sure you are ready to marry in a year or two if you do decide to continue in this relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• I lost my bf after 2 years of realitionship, ignore him and don't reply him or answear him for 31 days ( super hard I know) then he will se your value and go crazy. If he doesn't then a month has passed AND BLOCK HIM both his fb, insta and number so u won't stalk him and delete every picture and if he tries to talk be super care