Does knowing that a guy is virgin (in college senior) make you change the way you see him?

does knowing that a guy is virgin (in college senior) make you change the way you see him?

if so is it to the better, worse etc...

• i would like him more
  • no i would question why he remained a virgin.
  • it won't change my idea of him.
  • other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends a lot more on how he goes about communicating that he is a virgin.

For example, if he acts embarrassed/annoyed/depressed about his V-card, then I would assume he's either desperate for some, has a really low sex drive or is completely and utterly insecure. So that would mean a big fat negative opinion from me.

But, if he acknowledges the fact without seeming ashamed/embarrassed, look in the eyes of people who make fun of him for it and tells them to piss off and if Im convinced that he still has a sex drive and is not asexual. Then all hail I have respect for that guy. To keep true to your values despite temptation and stand up to social pressure that older virgin guys experience is extremely extremely attractive!

What Girls Said 5

• It would obviously change the way I see him, though I would mostly wonder why. It's not in a bad or good way, I would just wonder. Though, I'm 23, I have girl friends my age who are virgins. It's just is.

• Ill like him more, I'll like to be the first

• If I liked him from the beginning my feelings towards him won't change at all. Knowing that he's still a virgin would make me like him even more because I wouldn't have to worry about him sleeping around

• If I already find him attractive it makes him more attractive, if not its meh

• I would like him a lot more.

What Guys Said 2

• a lad is a lad, even if he hasn't slept with someone. although it might also have to do with the fact that i'm a virgin myself.

• depends on the girl