Does knowing that a guy is virgin (in college senior) make you change the way you see him?

does knowing that a guy is virgin (in college senior) make you change the way you see him?

if so is it to the better, worse etc...

• i would like him more
    40% (4)12% (1)28% (5)Vote
  • no i would question why he remained a virgin.
    20% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
  • it won't change my idea of him.
    30% (3)38% (3)33% (6)Vote
  • other (explain)
    10% (1)50% (4)28% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends a lot more on how he goes about communicating that he is a virgin.

For example, if he acts embarrassed/annoyed/depressed about his V-card, then I would assume he's either desperate for some, has a really low sex drive or is completely and utterly insecure. So that would mean a big fat negative opinion from me.

But, if he acknowledges the fact without seeming ashamed/embarrassed, look in the eyes of people who make fun of him for it and tells them to piss off and if Im convinced that he still has a sex drive and is not asexual. Then all hail I have respect for that guy. To keep true to your values despite temptation and stand up to social pressure that older virgin guys experience is extremely extremely attractive!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It would obviously change the way I see him, though I would mostly wonder why. It's not in a bad or good way, I would just wonder. Though, I'm 23, I have girl friends my age who are virgins. It's just is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill like him more, I'll like to be the first

0|1
    0|0
  • If I liked him from the beginning my feelings towards him won't change at all. Knowing that he's still a virgin would make me like him even more because I wouldn't have to worry about him sleeping around

0|0
    0|0
  • If I already find him attractive it makes him more attractive, if not its meh

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like him a lot more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• a lad is a lad, even if he hasn't slept with someone. although it might also have to do with the fact that i'm a virgin myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0