Why is it that women don't want to be with nice men?

most women like men that are hard core and lier, cheats, thug, I don't understand?

When a women meet this so call great man and he ends not to be trusted why do you women complain.
I was told that most women want a challenge in their relationship to mold there men into what they want and need.

I have found that after being married for over twenty-five years I do not fit in with what most single women over forty would want in a relationship.

It seems that having been in a strong loving marriage , women don’t want to hear that.

Trust is always an issues most women have never had someone that they trusted and that was responsible.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a nice man.. But nice isn't all thats necessary. Being attractive to me is also important.. Im attracted to his looks, confidence, sense of style, his pride in his career, his appreciation for the simples things in life, non materialistic, devotion to his family, his charm and chivalry. He has to have class, manners, be conservative in public, a dom in the bedroom. I know that was a long answer and specific to me but there are just so many variables. If you are really nice but I'm not physically attracted to you or you me it wouldn't work.

What Girls Said 13

• Those men are a waste of time, in my opinion. I don't understand why they get so many women. NICE GUYS FOR THE WIN!
    cf.chucklesnetwork.com/.../...ever-dated-a-nic.jpg
    Stereotypes. Blecch.

• I do not understand why anyone would not want someone thats kind and caring someone you know isn't going to put you down call you bad names etc.

.

• Exactly. That's basically what I just said.

• Because those "nice men" are being nice because they want something in return, those "nice" guy on Gag who usually complain about it are actually not usually not that nice. It's not because a guy has a girlfriend, that he is confident and that he has no problem with women that he can't be nice.

• Now that scary you think that way

• I just think that it's really easy to say that women never go to nice men. We want men who are nice to us but we also want so much more. It's like "nice men" want something in return for being "nice". Well, that's not how it works.

• Not all women go for that stuff. A lot of self proclaimed "nice guys" though are sometimes spineless or needy. Now for someone women that's fine but it's not for me.

• You may not know this but not all nice men are lookng for something just not thug or bad person
      I would not want to be treated bad or hurt just because of being a nice person

• Yeah I get that, but there is a difference between being nice and not being an independent person. No one wants to be pushed around. You say nice but girls don't want a nice guy, they want a gentleman.

• Nice men seem to be really stupid.

• Well, we’re attracted to bad boys bc they seem to be riskier, more dominant and more confident. They’re also more unpredictable and kind of a challenge which makes it more exciting and interesting. Girls kinda like the drama u know, like we love twilight or the vampire diaries bc the guys are dangerous, a challenge, but at the same time, they’re so protective and show so much love to their girl. But you can also be nice and have these qualities. But nice guys seem to show a more paternal side and a romantic side, and that attracts us more too. But I would have to analyse this better anyway.

• Because a nice guy is good but nothing gets the heart racing and the blood going like a badboy or a sarcastic but charming smartass. Think about it this way what would keep running through your head a guy who was "nice" or a guy that challenged you, intrigued you, hurt your ego a little but boosted it at the same time 😍😍😍 always option b

• I rather being nice guy with sense of humor than bad boy that just me.

• Being nice is not good enough, this is what I learnt. Everybody can be nice but is the person good? Is there compatability? Compatibility is very crucial in it.
    Being nice doesn't mean we can have anyone we want, life dont go this way.

• I don't get it either...

• i prefer nice men to horrible men!

• How about good looking and sensual? can you beat that?

• I have no idea what your getting at?
    On the up side your name suits you?

• The name fit's because I don't know anything about women of today just a bigdummy trying to learn.

• No clue why some don't like nice guys. I personally do like them.

• If you're over 35 and using the term "hard core" ... You may need to reevaluate where you're meeting people.

• I was married for over twenty five years, much older !

• Don't base your experiences on just your ex wife and her friends, either.

What Guys Said 9

• Most women like nice men. They are not so sexually excited about sweet, well-behaved man-boys. Given the choice between a sweet wuss and a jerk, they'll take the jerk. Most would choose a kind but tough man over the jerk. A few wouldn't, but most would.

• They do. Just not guys who are nice just because they think that's what she wants. Just not guys who think they're entitled to a girl because he's "nice" to her.

a lot of women want a nice guy. But they also want an honest and confident guy that isn't afraid to speak his mind...

• I think it's a confidence thing. if you're confidant about being nice than there shouldn't be a problem.

• Confidence is very attractive. A lot of really awful men have confidence in spades. If decent guys adopted the same level of confidence in their interactions with women, I think you'd find them even more successful.

• I'm a nice man, and women can't get enough of me.

• Actually they do maybe you are a cheater and a liar or thug and your just insecure about yourself.

• it's a stereotype...

• If women fall for bad guys and ignore good guys then why do assholes pretend to be nice guys in the early stages of a relationship?

• No, most women want men who men. (Manly, independent, confident and so on)

"When a women meet this so call great man and he ends not to be trusted why do you women complain."

Assuming you mean t something like this: "When a woman meets a so call great man who ends up not to be trustworthy, why do you women complain." Surely it is obvious why they complain, if a guy pretends he's something he's not, is manipulative and deceitful of course girls will be annoyed when they see he's a jerk. Did you mean something else, because that interpretation seems to have an obvious answer.

• Many have had bad relationship from these men that they choose of so call nice when they knew they flawed personality.

• What are you saying? Can you rephrase that please.