Can "fat" people be sexy?

Do you think larger people can be sexy? If not, what are your reasons for thinking they can't be?

• No they can't be sexy
  • Of course they can be sexy

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how they carry their weight. There was a girl, more than 200 lbs and my height - still was attractive. But many others have the fat on their face, their chin, their hips are twice more wide than normal... And that's just a no.

The answer is, it depends.

What Guys Said 44

• Curves have nothing to do with fat. "Curvy" does not mean fat, and fat does not mean "curvy"

Curvy means having curves, so skinny girls can be curvy too. I hate it when people refer to fat girls as "curvy."

• I think larger, "curvy" girls can be very sexy. You just accept her body the way it is and go with it. All the parts are the same, the skin is just as soft, and there's more to hold on to.

• If that's what you're into then go for it- who's to judge

• I don't know.. It really depends on the person. The general trend is exactly what you'd expect: fat is less sexy. This is for several reasons though. For me, personally, a fat woman means their physical activity level isn't very high and they probably wouldn't be interested in joining me at the gym, going for a run, or playing racquet ball - things I REALLY enjoy! It also means that sex would be less pleasurable because she'd have less energy. There are a lot of reasons really..

• I know what you mean, your preferences are based on the things you enjoy and would like to enjoy with a perspective partner. That's no crime and I somewhat agree.. It might effect some aspects of your life dating someone who is much fatter

• 2|1
    • That's gross. I don't think he counts lol

• I think it's confidence and feeling that define sexy, not numbers on a scale.

• That's true but again preference

• there are "fat" girls who are sexy of course

• They can be sexy because it's not linked to appearance. They can't be attractive though if you don't like it.

• Well yh because it's an attitude but me personally I wouldn't be able be physical with a fat person because they wouldn't turn me on. I don't think so anyway

• Yes. Sexual attraction is something highly subjective.

• Very highly

• Is this girl considered "fat"?: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...01552745c5.jpg

If so, yes.

• She's curvy hun because her fat isn't around her waist

• Fat is someone who is out of shape like just rolls and rolls of fat

• No she isn't

• Morbidly obese fat... absolutely not
    usually men that consider fat "hot" have a fetish for it... and that is unhealthy. Its the same for a guy with "yellow fever" and its best to stay away from those people

• Defo. If they are relatively healthy. I think there's a 'healthy' fat look, and an 'unhealthy' one. It probably also depends on genes, which is unfair. And obviously, the twinkle in the eye also matters.

Anyway, I know that there are quite a few men who are specifically attracted to fat women.

• That's a fair statement.

• Just two and I won't go down the route again lol

• Okay. Live and learn. I'm off to bed. Nice talking to you. Goodnight

• yes fat people can be sexy it all depends on what clothing they wear,
    how they keep their hygiene, it also depends on how they carry their
    personality too, if a person is sarcastic and over weight forget it.

• I guess I know what you mean, it's about how they are over all or as someone put it, if they have "it" they that's what's up

• Everyone can be sexy to someone else.

• Depends on what you call "fat". As long as you're within the healthy range of body fat (cca 14 - 30% in women), you're not fat - curvy at most, which is fine. Overweight people, on the other hand, never look attractive. They look unhealthy (because they are) and that's not a desirable trait.

• Well you are entitled to your opinion

• I personally don't find it sexy, no. To look at or touch.

• The word "BBW" exists for a reason ;)

• that's true homie but being big and beautiful still doesn't make her sexy

• ok homie. I think you might hit that shit right on the head, because I understand what you saying now

• Yes a consensus

• Yes they can be I've been attracted to fat woman before red headed fat females tend to have the best chance of still being attractive, I've also seen a few brown haired attractive women and blondes.

• Red heads are really cute

• this seems like a lot of people have beauty your cute and all that shit confused with sexy. Just because a woman is beautiful does it mean if she sexy she can be beautiful with shit in her underwear for all you know

• Lmao shit in her underwear wtf that's so random but yh a pretty face doesn't constitute as sexy

• Of course.

Beth Ditto is a very sexy woman.

Sexiness is not defined by weight, height or race, it's defined by your attitude.

• It's scary that 39 people voted no.

• They're entitled to their opinion. What turns one person on repulses the other. Different strokes for different folks and all that

• If Jabba the Hutt can be sexy, then fat people can be too.

• That's a bit deep dude lol

• A cute fat girl who can dress and take care of herself 😍

• Yes. While I don't find women who are too obese sexy. Soneone like Viktoria Manas. Definitely! ;-)

• Megan Tranior.. all about that bass..

• What is "sexy" is subjective so while fat people will never be sexy to me there is a whole p*rn category devoted to them.

• It is subjective. Attraction is subjective but it also had biological and reproductive functions. When most people look for a mating partner they want someone healthy etc

• Right, That said then The weight range depends on a person's height. So the goal is to not have ribs showing but also not be a walking coronary disease warning.

• Well yh it can go either way. I wouldn't date someone super thin nor someone I would consider fat. If a guy has belly fat I'm not into suffocation so I wouldn't fuck him at a

• hell yeah, I've seen tons of sexy fat girls

• If you are a girl yes you can be but if you are a guy no you cannot be.

• Nope, sorry.

• Changes from person to person. I'm not to keen on fat girls, but there's loads of guys who are.

• Hell fuck yeah. Ugly gurls can be sexy too. too many men get sexy and trashy confused.

• I believe that sexy is as sexy does, sexy to me is the way a woman does certain things. The way she walks the way she wears what she has on two different women can wear the same outfit in only one of them look sexy

• that's for damn sure

• Indeed

• yes, fat nand ugly aren't the same..

• keep in mind cute and sexy aren't the same either.

• not to me, if she's ugly but she's sexy, I'm all for it. I'm not saying I wouldn't rather have a pretty and sexy woman but I'd rather have a sexy woman that's ugly, then a pretty woman that just Think is she's sexy.

• Lol it doesn't mean it's normal if you disagree that's fine. You are entitled to your views and that's great.

• my wife said she likes chubby guys that's me :-)

• That's cute lol

• I do want to lose weight tho... for me

• Well if you will be happier then go for it and if you feel there are more benefits losing weighg then again, go for it!!

• Define: "Fat"

• It's subjective, someone who appears over weight so obeses looking

• Not very large... but i've learnt to trust my gut on a few things, wouldn't stop me talking to her though

• Lol that's cool well maybe she's just mysterious

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 25

• of course. i've seen many sexy larger women. honestly, anyone can be. you don't need to have a hot body or a hot face. you just have to have... "it". this unnameable thing that makes people look at you twice and think... she's sexy. she knows.
    he's sexy. he knows.

• I agree with you as sexy is an attitude and not everyone has it. You did say that just because you don't have a hot body... So does that mean that you think fat people don't have hot bodies?

• As someone said above, it depends where the fat is distributed. A fat stomach couldn't turn me on for some reason.

• Yh it's the same with guys also

• I believe so yes. Because there wouldn't be plus sized models, or a bbw section in p*rn there are also guys and woman who find bigger people much more attractive

• That's true. Would you personally have sex with someone "over weight" or what most people considers fat?

• It depends on how big really and all their other features, as I have a type I look for

• Cool makes sense I guess..

• Yes, but not morbidly obese of course. Of course they can be - the hourglass shape or the pear shape.
    If they're an apple shape - no matter how thin they are - they're not sexy in the least (in my eyes)... o. O

• I don't find apple shape sexy either, but it depends how you manage it. Larger apple shapes tend to look a whole lot worse than slimmer ones

• That's lucky, I would say a toss up between an hourglass and a pear. So somewhere in between. My waist is like 10 or more inches smaller than my hips and bust but my hips are like 2" wider than my bust lol

• lol well weight doesn't matter to me but if he's like 400 pounds then no thats not sexy cuz that shows that doesn't care about his health & i dont want a big guy who isn't healthy & not caring about it lol but yes fat guys can be sexy :) if they dress up & are clean & are confident well :) & im chubby lol

• I agree with you on that and chubby is cute, you're actually really pretty too

• lol yeah & thank uu :) <3

• *looks in mirror* Fuckin right they can!

• Good for you !!!

• That's a all good then hun and I think you're more curvy and not fat

• Well thank you.

• Of course, and ugly people too

• No. Since when could unhealthy be seen as sexy. Ew

• Sexy is an opinion and everyone has different opinions. There is at least 1 person in the world that would find you physically or mentally sexy no matter what you look like or your personality

• Attractions is subjective

• Yeah, maybe not to you or me but to someone into bigger chicks they're always sexy

• Chubby chasers

• So if your the size of a big person them your not big? I'm sorry bit how does that work

• yes, of course :3

• Of course they can!

• Yes some can be sexy just like some skinny people can be sexy.

• It's all about the attitude so yeah, definitely.

• What sexy means to one person might not mean the same to someone else. So your question shouldn't be Can "fat" people be sexy? it should be Do you think fat people are sexy?

• Well I based my question on the fact that i trust humanity to understand that's attraction is subjective so there isn't anything wrong with how it's phrased. You're clearly looking to prove something at the moment. Thing is I don't give a shit about what that may be so... Have a nice day!

• I am not a negative person just a bit strong-willed... After reviewing the situation I've realized that I just shouldn't have commented after you comment because I did not mean to be all smart about my opinion that I posted and if you took offence I apologize. There...*I was raised to be respectful in all situations and I am*

• Thank you and I'm also sorry. I know it isn't a reflection on you as a person so I'm not going to hold it against your character

• I voted A filler

• As long as they're healthy, it's fine.

• Health comes first of course

• Yes... simple

• I don't find them sexy, but sexiness, like attractiveness, is in the eye of the beholder.

• I voted yes because it depends on their level of confidence. Also where the fat is located. If it's in the ass then sure. But it doesn't matter as long as you have the attitude. Now mind you it might not look right to some people but to others it looks sexy.

• I think I agree with this

• no we can't be sexy we are so ugly and fat for that

• Ahh that's nice to know

• Honestly no they can't

• What makes you say that

• Because fat is gross

• That's fair enough, we are all entitled to our opinions

• Considering it's all about how the face looks, yes of course they can. Attraction is all in the face. The body doesn't matter. How many men think an ugly woman with a nice body is sexy? None. How many men think thicker women with a good looking face is sexy? A lot! Although if you're fat and ugly you have no chance.

• I think it can go either way. For me a good looking fair isn't going to be enough to make me want to sleep with someone

• For me I don't care about extra body weight. I only care about how a handsome face.

• I don't know I just don't find larger men sexually attractive. My senses won't go wild for someone considered fat and I don't think you could have "hot sex"

• I don't think so.

• Why don't you think so

• Thanks for understanding

• It's ok. Not everyone is the same or is going to agree so respecting different opinions of others is important

• There's men that actively chase fat women because they're the most sexy to those guys. Not only that, there's men who wouldn't usually go for fatter women, but see one one day that changes their minds.

• That's true. It's preference and all that

• No fat is not sexy is unhealthy

• in a sense what are you saying is true, but what about the people who were born that way? are you trying to say that just because that person is overweight they can't be sexy or they wouldn't be beautiful or handsome you got to be fucking kidding me

• I don't think she meant it in that way. I think she means that she can't find someone just larger sexy or sexually attractive regardless so why they are fat. Not everyone can turn everyone on and that's fair enough.. You're both sporting valid points so it's cool, it's about preference regardless of cause

• Agreed.