Date tonight, I'm cooking at my place, what to wear?

Should I wear a nice sweater and jeans? Or a t-shirt? I was thinking about just a t-shirt. Thoughts on this one?

I am making pasta and thought she could help. I thought we could watch a movie afterwards. Thoughts?

• Nice t-shirt is fine
  • Sweater with a shirt underneath
  • Dress shirt
Nevermind. She canceled.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear anything at all... just a condom.

What Girls Said 2

• which ever is the most comfortable. uncomfortable clothing may distract you and cause you to be overly awkward.

• A nice dress shirt. Most of the time on dates go with that. Trust me. A well dressed man is like kryptonite to women.

What Guys Said 1

• You can literally not go wrong with a dress shirt. Even if she thinks you look overdressed you can always imply you're being funny and sarcastic or postmodern or some shit like that - but you still look killer.

• She canceled so it doesn't matter

• Screw here dude. Wear the dress shirt - cook yourself some kick ass pasta, drink a bottle of red wine and watch some TV and you're winning anyway.