Would you date a girl who isn't feminine at all?

Would you date a girl who isn't feminine at all? Like never wearing any make up or jewelry, just dressed in jeans, hoodie and baskets all the time? I mean, I'm a girl and I don't feel like I'm in the wrong body or anything, but sometimes I can relate more to boys behavior.. I won't change even if this repulse guys, but sometimes I feel a little bad because most guys that I could get interested in are more interested by girls who are at least a bit feminine. So would you guys date a girl even if she's the opposite of feminine? Thanks for reading, and sorry for the crappy English , I'm french and still learning...

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't, but good for you not changing for other guys.

What Guys Said 9

• I married one similar

• If she is still physically attractive, then sure, at least we have more in common.

• In short, no.
    It's like asking if a guy w├┤uld like to date a guy. If he is straight he will say no.
    So maybe change your style a bit...

• Not truuuuue!!

• Well would you date a feminine guy? Who had no manly traits? He is sensitive, he spends an hour infront of a morror, he craves attention all the time... Basically he is a girl with a penis? Would you date him?
      @Kiwifun
      It's just my opinion, I'm attracted to the oposite of what I am. Not similar. But it's just me...

• If that's the way he is the so be it. It is what it is.

• Who dresses in baskets? Sounds pretty girlie to me.

• She has to look attractive at least xD then she doesn't need to be feminine.

• no i prob wouldn't because i'm attracted to feminine

• Nah, I'm the man, not you

• I know a few girls like you who play basketball. I personally would date you or a girl like you.

• Yes I would if she is attractive with a nice personality. That wouldn't bother me.

What Girls Said 0