If you are a girl with an online dating profile, what type of initial email from a guy (1st email) would you most likely respond to?

• 1-3 sentence email (brief, one question email, maybe the guy is playing hard to get or trying to not appear too interested too soon)
  • 4-5 sentence email (2 distinct questions, with a sentence stating something about himself that relates to the girl's profile, not appearing overly interested, but showing enough interest to write 5 sentences)
  • 6+ sentences (shows a clear interest, the guy has clearly read the girl's profile thoroughly, and has asked multiple questions, and has told multiple things about himself; this guy likes the girl's profile a lot and he wants to make sure she knows this)

What Girls Said 1

• I would respond to the most sincere one. I guess that would be option C? Be yourself and if you're interested don't hold back because she might not understand why you're doing it. If you be yourself and sincere you're better off meeting the right match too! Good luck to you! :)

What Guys Said 0