Black girls? Give me your thought on them. Are they undesirable?

What do you thnk about them? Would you ever date one? What about me do I have a chance in the dating world? I mean i am super smart. I am an early college student. Would guys like me for me or worry about my skin color? After all i have been bullied by black and white people just because of how dark i am. Is dark so undesirable?

• Doesn't matter
  • It matters

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think they will go got you. :). As long as you stay true to yourself which is very important and wear clothing that will compliment your skin color. And the people who pick on you are just ignorant. Someone didn't like me because I was lightskinned and I have hair. It's really a shame that your own people would treat you like that. But you aren't ugly at all , you just need confidence.

What Guys Said 19

• The problem i have with answering these questions on here is that 90% of the time when black women ask this, they are only interested in hearing the opinions of white guys, or just anyone non black because they date interracially exclusively (for reasons im not going to get into atm). I don't care about skin color when it comes to dating, but black women are almost never into me because they are chasing for a white guy, and i can't really compete with that. The biggest myth in dating atm is that black women have an exclusive preference for black guys. Not really true, at least for women under the age of 25. Older black women hold these sort of traditionalist values but women of my generation who are college educated I find are pretty uninterested in dating black guys.

Anyways, I'll just answer this anyways. There is no point to being too hung up on your skin color, as you can't change it. This "dark women are undesirable" meme is such crap. Guys wouldn't care if you were blue or purple. If you're hot, you're hot. Focus on looking fine, and developing a warm personality that will make men not only desire you, but stick with you. If you remain hung up on ridiculous things, you'll end up being unmarried, like a good portion of black women in the USA atm

• Haha i wanted everybody's opinion because even black guys have said that they dislike my skin color

• well ill tell you that black girls at my old university had no trouble getting dates. Black women aren't undesirable. Only the ignorant and uneducated ones are

• It will not matter to those who love you. The rest of the world can go to hell. Be you. Do you. I have only dated white/light girls. My wife is "white" but she is Native American/ German/ and "Heinz".

• Well for me, it just happens that I've never seen a black girl that I'm attracted to in person. I wouldn't say its their skin color, I just don't see many black girls overall around here. There are a few famous black girls I find pretty hot though.

• Some guys will be into you, and some guys won't... and ur skin color is as much of a factor as u think.

That is your insecurity talking. You're going to have to stop worrying about what others think about you!

• Looks matter, the colour of your skin matters when selecting a mate just like any other kind of features. Big or small Boobs, hair colour, facial features. Everything matters.

A pretty black woman is still a pretty woman regardless of skin colour.

• they are as hot as whites

• i've recently been searching a lot of black girl p*rn if that counts

• I like all races, it's the individual people I'm attracted and unattracted to.

• I am normally not attracted to black girls but I am one who keeps an open mind, I would definitely date one if she was nice, decent looking and we had chemistry

• No.. Asian boi are less desirable. Period.

• I think they're okay.
    I've never had one, but I'd like to try one :P

• It doesn't matter. What I care about is personality. If any women acted stupid, and spelled with lots of grammatical errors that is a turn off. :).

• Speaking as a white man, I would have no problems dating one.

• Forget them!!! Be you baby

• Big booty is what comes to mind

• The fact is it will matter to some people, thats just life but it desnt matter to me. i dont find any race more attractive nor do i look at any race as undesirable. where i live there isn't to many black people but i knw a few and they are really nice. i think there is beauty in every girl no matter what race. may not be on the out side for all of them but im sure they make up for that with ther personality. i can't say if black girls are more or less desirable as a race, that would be wrong but there is beautiful black girls as there is beautiful girls in otther races too. i hope the bullying doesn't get to you, try to ignore it. you are beautiful i think

• People who say it doesn't matter are full of it, stop trying to be politically correct. It matters, unfortunately.

• Just because you think it matters is one thing... The rest of us do not. What makes you think that everyone else is full of it? Everyone else in the world doesn't still live off of stereotypes or is racist if you like someone you like someone and if you don't you don't. Speak for yourself and you could at least come from behind your shield and stand by your statement

• Okay but that's not what you said that it was from a proven fact or from statics or anythign like that. All you said imediately was that people are full of it and even if statics are that balck girls are the least liked there are still a lot of black girls that are dated regardless of it by their own race and out side of it so with that being said she doesn't need facts she needs people's opions because it still is possible to find a guy.

And yes I speak from my own experience because it's possible instead of giving her all of the negative crap which is still a fact my fact becaue it has occured and there are still many guys that find black girls attractive and I'm not going to debate about this.

P. S. If you haven't noticed the ourpose of your gag is to leave your opion not to leave "facts". Which that one is still up for debate.

• So let's sugar coat it and give her a bullshit answer! Yipee!

• I'm dating one now.

• I've seen some super sexy black girls, it doesn't matter at all, I'd date one!

What Girls Said 10

• What are my opions on balck girls? They are very much desirable just like any other girl... I do not think that race is important when it comes to these things if you like someone then you like someone and if you are attracted to someone then you are attracted them. The color of their skin shouldn't define them. p

Would I ever date one? No, but that's because I'm not into girls but I am very much into black guys as well as white, Hispanic, Indian, Asian, etc race isn't imprtan if I like a guy I like a guy despite the color of his skin.

And I'm black and guys of every race have been into me so you shouldn't worry about you you are very pretty and any guy would be lucky to have you =)

• Attraction, to me, is based on how a person carries himself/herself.

:-) Nothing to do with race.

• You're cute babe, you can not just make it in the acting world but also the academic world, the working working and anything else you wish to do. Race doesn't make you any less special than anyone else.

• *eye roll* black women are beautiful, all women are beautiful. Get some self confidence and stop putting all of your self worth into the opinion of white men.

• I wasn't just asking white men i was asking everyone because even black people people have told me my skin color is ugly

• I said that in particular because you've asked this question reguarding if white men found black girls attractive. Even with your extra imput, self confidence still applies. No matter where you go you'll run into hate, you can't let everytime you're called a name, or unattractive, bring you down to the point where you aren't loving yourself. Once you learn self love, the opinions of others will be so minor.

• There are plenty of beautiful dark skinned females. I can tell you, that you're one of them. Everyone has a preference and you just have to look in the right places. Right now, you aren't. So now, being dark skinned is not undesirable at all :)

• Well.. I'm black and I have no problems dating.
    I don't know any black girls that have problems dating. I only see them on gag.

• I've never had any issues.

• To be honest, I think black girls are more attractive than black guys.

• Oh sorry I was trying to scroll and I accidentally hit B on your poll. I would have hit A though.

• duuude. people are always horny, ofcourse they see black girls desirable.

• by the way depends a lot where you live.

• Haha in Texas

• welp, don't know. Im from south Europe and even tho we have planty of nazis here, I see people dating gorgeous ladies from West Africa who look like those exotic models from magazines.
      so ugh, a lot of hypocrisy in the world! we're awesome haha (jamaican/italian girl here ;)