I need a cute pet/nick-name for my GF. Can someone help me? Any suggestions?

We have being going out a few months and everything is going great. We recently told each other we were in love. However the nickname thing is actually slightly bothering me. I know it sounds stupid but it is. She calls me Munchkin. A joke as my name begins with M and I'm actually tall. She barley calls me by my name, its always Munchkin and we always find it hilarious. But I just can't think of nothing to call her! Her names Keara, we're both in out 20's she has strawberry blonde hair and loves museums, art and culture.. Someone help me please :) x

Updates:
Thanks! I thought kitty but I know she hates cats. Am she's bubbly, friendly and has a great sense of humour. Loves history and although she's very intelligent, can be a bit of a dope sometimes. Thanks soo much for the suggestions guys.
I was thinking Kiwi keara?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• (she sounds like a wonderful girl ) here are the nicknames suggestion just pick the names you feel comfortable :
    - cupcake
    - buttercup
    - kitty
    - pumpkin
    - bunny
    - Blossom
    - Cookie
    hope this helps if not check this link
    http://www.cutepetname.com/cute-nicknames/

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• call her strawberry. :) i get called strawberry because of my strawberry blonde hair too, yes. :) and i get called red, and pumpkin. :) i also too get called munchkin, lol. :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Call her kaera kinz
    Hahahahahha
    Joke

0|0
    0|0
  • Her name is too short to find a "pet"name, the closest would be "Kee" you'll have to find one that reflects her personality. What's her personality like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kitten? Keara kitten? Kary? Boy this is hard! XD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Kookie.

Tell her you're Koo Koo for Keara-Puffs and Krrrraazzzzy for Kookie Keara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuteie
    Sweetie
    Honey
    Petal
    Sugar

0|0
    0|0
  • Strawberry shortcake?

0|0
    0|0