Is being with a girl really worth it?

Is it really worth the trouble? I've been talking with that girl that claims she loves me through Skype. She dominates me completely and is hurt when I put myself down, saying things just to hurt myself. She get's hurt from that up to a point she once told me she was crying through Skype and her pillow is soaked, begging me to stop. She knows me very well and she says she won't ever leave me. But we won't ever meet. I don't want to. And I would like to part ways because of a special condition. She's kind of cheating on her boy... Look, we met way before she met him through the net... I argue with her saying it's wrong to keep texting to me and that I want away but she uses those annoying excuses... "You're a massive part of my heart and I can't bare losing you" or "You are one of the sweetest and kindest and shyest boys I ever met. I would miss you too much" And such things. Blah blah blah. She's a total mess and I'm sick of her

Most Helpful Girl

• Not this girl. Yikes, too much drama. Next

• Y-Yeah... after her, I doubt I'll be so lucky to make another girl fall in love with me and like me truly... she is kind of my first relationship... if a relationship through Skype is valid *blush*

• There aren't 8 billion people on this planet its not even 7 billion its more like 6.5 billion.

• Don't sass me boy

What Girls Said 3

• Well you said it yourself. You are s i c k of her. Relationship between the internet and other personal dont work well for the most part. Find a sweet girl other than her and fade away from the relationship between you and her.

• Y-You see, I am really shy... I doubt I can. I think I'm stating with my dog for the rest of my life...*awkward chuckle* *blush*

• Uhm okay.. 😂😂

• Dang, if you're sick of her just dump her.
    Plus, if she's texting you and Skyping you all day while she has a boyfriend you're probably not the only one who she is texting with behind her boyfriends back.

• It's not that easy... she's a part of my daily life, talking to her...

• Yeah this has happen to me before. This guy said he loved me, but I knew we would never meet so I ended it with him. I wasn't hurt either.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah she is a lot of trouble and she seems very manipulative.