Girl rejected me because of my tourettes?

I liked this girl and we had been talking, her friend told her I liked her. I was going to ask her out but her friend told me she couldn't go out with me because of my tourettes. Now I feel bad, would any girl date a guy with tourettes?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's shallow. You need to look for more down to earth girls.
    I would date a guy with Tourettes as long as he's a good person, because that's what truly matters. Don't give up on getting yourself out there and asking girls out. We will all find someone who loves us for who we are.

• I hope so.

• I promise you will. I have huge scars I don't show anyone, it makes me feel unworthy but we just need to remember that no one is perfect. Don't let anything about yourself hold you back.

What Girls Said 7

• she's not worth the effort if she sees that as a barrier. I wouldn't see Tourette's as a reason to not to be with someone, to be honest.

• There will be lots of girls that will date you. You don't want to be with anyone like that anyways. Keep talking to girls. You will find someone that love you for who you are.

• Fuck her. If she can't see what a cool person you are, then she's not worth it.

• I'm a girl with Tourette's and I certainly would! It would be awesome to date or be friends with someone who understands.
    One thing however, is if I would marry someone with Tourette's (I know, that escalated quickly) I'd be a little scared about the possiblity of passing it on to my future children since we would both have the gene.
    Other than that, totally!

• First of all, fuck her with a pineapple. Second, doesn't matter what you have, as long as you're a cool person man. Fuck all the shallowness.

• Yes. My boyfriend has tourettes and it doesn't bother me one bit. And he's met some of my family and i dont care what they think of his tourettes. Usually i just tell them he has it before they meet him. She is just a rude person.

• Terrible girl and of course! Find someone better! You don't need her!

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, my buddy with tourettes married this really beautiful and sweet girl. Don't give up, bro. Everyone has something. Who we end up with will be special.

• Of course all the sjw's will say they'll date you, but honestly knowing lots of girls, depending on how bad your condition is, I bet the majority of them won't actually date you. Just being honest, it's a sad reality, excuse me while I prepare for downvotes.

• Why though? I mean, yeah I have tics, but that's it.

• You're still generalizing, @randomstudent.

• I'm not generalizing, I'm stating facts from experience.

• S. W. S. W. S. W. N... Some will, some won't, so what? Next