Girls: Would you take an ugly faced guy with a hot body or a handsome but unfit guy?

Don't suggest third options; you have to choose between these two guys: which one? And what's your definition of a hot body vs unfit one?
What makes a guy's face ugly? Asymmetrical facial features? Lack of hair on head? Receding/big chin? Double/cleft chin? Freckles? Tan/pale? Wrinkles?

• I am 21 yo or younger and I choose ugly face, hot/ripped body
  • I am 21 yo or younger and I choose handsome face, unfit/fat/anorexic body
  • I am 21 yo or older and I choose ugly face, hot/ripped body
  • I am 21 yo or older and I pick handsome face, unfit/fat/anorexic body
  • I'm a guy (girls don't click on this pls, choose any of the above)
Note: Ugly face may include not very masculine facial features, too young looking, long ears, thick/thin eyebrows, weird nose, moles... but it's not like a horror monster, zombie or something!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how they are as a person and how they treat me. What makes a guy ugly, hmmm I don't know maybe the way he see's other's and life. If you can not relate to certain situations and you are very judgmental of a situation you have never exprienced and prob never will (saying all homeless people are lazy and need to be rid off -.- or u talk about how gay people can choose to be straight -.-... YOU'RE FUCKING HIDEOUS ) My requirements are a pulse and a penis! Lol, therefore ugly, cute, tall, chubby, fit, nerdy, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, wrestles croc's for a living or accent like Matumbo... idgaf lol i like what i like. I'm not too picky or too not picky. If i want you regardless of what u look like... you better believe I'm going to get ya;)

• I've dated good looking and not so good looking guy's and I'll say this... I'd prefer a good looking guy, but I would also take a decent (average or little below) and what other's find good looking, some do not. What is truly ugly and what is truly beautiful? Everyone has their own view.

• Lol stupid face... define what a stupid face is?

• People misunderstand Gwen, she can't really relate to everyday people because she was given this extravagant lifestyle. My buddy met her and said she was pretty cool and friendly.

What Girls Said 29

• Definitely the face.

I have to digest my dinner you know.

I want to at least have someone pleasant looking back at me.

A body can always be worked on.
    A face cannot be improved, which is why I wouldn't pick hot body, ugly face.

• Some people remain fat or anorexic forever, just the way some smokers won't give up smoking. It's a matter of hardwired habits and attitudes.

• Anorexia is a condition.
      You cannot say because someone is unable to gain weight they are anorexic.
      Also, people remaining fat is due to another medical condition.
      I thought you were speaking about normal people who don't have the greatest bodies.
      Aren't you speaking about every day cases? Not those that aren't in the norm.

• Sorry, I use the term "anorexic" quite loosely. But yes, bad habits can make someone unable to gain weight, and bad attitude/too much ego can hinder some guy's vision from looking at the mirror and say: Woop woop, I need me a makeover! Instead he'd say: who cares what people think? I'm going to keep smoking these joints and dine on redbull or coffee.

• The body, definitely. It shows that a guy takes care of himself, has respect for his health. If he has good personality and I like him he will never be ugly to me. But I will not take a 'pretty boy' who is lazy, I work out myself, a guy who is in worse shape than me is a big no. ;)

• Kudos to your high standards ;) xx

• Well your answer is quite similar. I'f a girl doesn't take care of herself she won't be that attractive. :) I agree

• Yup :)

• Handsome unfit guy because I can help him change his weight. Personally, I think an unfit body is one that is overweight. I like lanky guys. What makes a guy ugly is just not caring for yourself. Like rotten teeth or unmade hair. I'm not a fan of freckles. That's pretty much it. I just like guys that take after themselves. It really depends on the guy honestly. Weird facial hair is very unattractive and long hair yuck.

• I rather take the hot body. Hot body translates to me that he is not lazy, he is determined and deals with the card he is dealt with. Hot as in, he obviously goes to the gym.

• Nice! Please vote then! No girls over 21 voted ugly face and hot body lol

• @Jo_Bunny I'm pretty fit. Do you think I'm attractive regardless if my less than pretty face?

• It's impossible to have a guy with a hot face, and a really fat/ugly body.. it doesn't work like that.

I love eyes (especially guys with blue eyes). A nice face is better then a ripped body any day

• I take whats attractive to me. And for me "handsome and attractive" is often an average joe to others. Because charm, confidence with an air of arrogance, healthy sense of humor, pride in his family & career, intelligence, chivalrous manners and gentlemanly traits make him sexier. A great face can't create those characteristics.

What makes a man ugly is a frown, a mean face, no eye contact, lack of empathy and compassion, selfishness etc. the list goes on. A smiling man with caring eyes looking at you is handsome. Does this mean Im attracted to all smiling mens faces? No but its a great place to start. There are features that draw me.

If he has handsome features I like I will be blind to them if his inner ugliness is all I see.

• I don't care as long as im attracted to him. My ex was ugly but well built and my current bf is handsome but not well built

• I would not choose a guy I am not attracted to physically be it face or body

• How do you define physical attractiveness?

• No reason. Attraction has no reason

• Quite true! You know your stuff ;)

• What I've learnt from Hodgetwins is they would prefer someone with an 'ugly' face (ugly is in the eye of the beholder lol) but an amazing body because the body they said is what matters most. A hot body can bring a 5 to a 9 apparently.

• A 5 to a 9 what? lol

• I been watchin the hodgetwins for a long time, I know which video you're talking about but they're talking from a guys perspective and I totally agree with them. An 'average' faced girl can go from a 5 to a 9 with a nice body. When a girl has a hot body, everything about her is hotter, even her face.

• Definitely body. Would never date a fat dude

• I like your answer @ZoeyMercer You are born with your face.
      Fitness level is everyone's personal responsability.

• Which one would 21 year olds click lolzz one says 21 or younger the other says 21 or older

• lol sorry that typo caused confusion, I guess if you feel you're too young you could choose 21 or younger options but if you feel older you could choose the 21 or older ones xD haha
      pls vote anyway!!

• As long as you're sweet to me idc lol

• unfit for me is very fat an ugly face is ebundant facial hair.

• I'll take the handsome face, I want to look at sth gorgeous when I wake up, plus body can be fixed he just got to hit the gym, you can't fix an ugly face however.

• What makes you so confident that you can fix someone nobody prior to you could fix?

• No I wouldn't. I just want him to be healthy, I don't care if he has muscles or 6 pack abs.

• I see!

• I like the face much more than the body...
    The face for sure! =)

• B and D I guess?
    Since I'm 21.
    Anyways, face is important.
    Unfit to me just means that they aren't toned.

• Doesn't matter. Its what inside for me that counts. Looks are a bonus tho. I will say

• since poll doesn't include me, ill comment instead.
    handsome face but unfit guy. you can change the unfit part. ugly tends to be genetic.

• That's right sherlock lmao but how does the poll not include you? You're an under 21 yo girl, please vote!

• i misread as "older" while skimming

• Oh it's ok! Thank you for your input :)

• I had a crush on a guy who was unfit, overweight, and had a handsome face. Rather than a handsome face, his face had a calm expression and really freindly look. He's a looker.

• the second option is not possible.

• I don't really care about the looks tbh

• Men with nice faces always rock my boat ;-)

• Cute face all the way.

• Why are woman who choose the handsome face getting downvoted by men?

• We all get old. I would choose the ugly face and ripped body because the man might have an intimidating face that people will not fuck with. If he had brains as well he would be a taker for me. Pretty boys in my opinion will be more likely to cheat since they have so many options due to their nice looking mugs.

• You're so wise! <3

• @anonymous
      I'm pretty fit. Would you say I'm attractive in spite of my less than pretty face?

• Pleasant face unfit body and don't really matter as long as he isn't like extremely fat to where his belly is extra round and maybe 5 inches long if that makes sense

• the face and unfit body

• I want nothing to do with ugly faced people. I don't talk to them at all. I'd want nothing to do with a guy with ugly face. I don't care what his body looks like. I go out of my way to be as rude as possible to people with ugly faces. They're disgusting. I think it's so pathetic when they try to make their body look good. No one gives a damn about the body if the face is disgusting. I want a handsome face to look at, not some ugly disgusting looking thing. I've dated overweight guys to thin guys just because their face was handsome. People with ugly faces have no chance. I am pretty sure men are the same with ugly women. No one cares about a butterface. They're disgusting!

• Being fit and strong is attractive, guys can get away with ugly faces if they're fit. They also have to be funny, kind, and fun.

• funny kind and fun lol but what does ugly look like in your opinion? Just curious

• I see, thank you for your answer! If you can attack a link to an image that would be great! Otherwise it's ok :) xx

• Attach*

What Guys Said 3

• Prediction... girls will pick the better face: You can work out and fix a body but you can't fix an ugly face :/

• give him MHO i was going to say the same thing lolol

• lmao that's why I hope the poll's age groups can tell us something

• A very interesting and revealing poll. It looks like most of the girls say that they want the 'face'.
    But the reality is this: I've seen many hot women throw themselves at ugly unfit slobs. Why? Because they have swag.
    Charisma is the trump card. And women can't resist it it a man.

• Thnx, I make the best polls when tipsy lmao and I agree, I've seen it happen over and over and it doesn't even matter if they stay with the unfit slob so long the guy got what he wanted. But the only surprising thing here is how none of the over 21 girls voted ugly face and hot body! I think there must be a fundamental flaw at that point! Mature girls know what taking care of one's self means, supposedly? Weird.

• I was referring to that certain air of confidence which makes her weak in the knees, @cavmanier
      Not his account balance. (Although that can be a factor in some cases). Lol

• I am so glad I'm being helpful!! I see the ability to poll people of a certain demographic and get their opinions for free as a magnificent gift! And on the fitness topic, everybody is going to be at that stage where they either count on how long their sweet faces will last or hit the street and dirt and work every muscle in their body. It's quite weird how things have changed, I think in the past all girls cared about was a suit, a car and a house; no girl has ever said to a man that their face was too ugly lol
      Girls choices are probably being feminised nowadays.

• And whats an ugly face or a pretty face. It´s relative.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

• Yeah that's why I asked them to tell me what they perceive as an ugly face. I think it could be a racial problem more than anything! Right? Like hating on guys of the same colour/ethnicity or vice versa.

• The only thing I can say is that everyone looks for someone with an attractive face, i know its relative, the thing is that there are certain characteristics that makes you more or less attractive than the rest and it haves to do with how healthy you look. Most people are not going to choose someone that seems to have health problem, most are going to look for those who look healthy. It haves to do with natural selection, according to scientific researches.

• Yup, I guess that's true.