Would you date more than one guy at the same time?

Dating is just a gettin-to-know-you-more stage right? So would you? Why or why not?

Updates:
As for guys, will you still pursue the girl even if she has other admirers?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as everyone was completely honest. I wouldn't do or say anything to make the guys believe that things were exclusive. I would be upfront with them right away and tell them I'm at the stage where I just want to hang out with different people, get to know them and see I connect with best. If I'm seeing multiple people then I'm not going to hold it against the guys if they do the same.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Once, I almost dated two girls. Then I realized that was idiotic and I can't handle it.

But my grandpa dated two chicks at the same time once. Hilarious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would pursue the girl even if she had other admirers but being an introvert, I doubt I could impress her without spending a lot of alone time with her which then she'd probably become disinterested. sigh**...
    :(

anyway as for myself, I can't date more than one person at once

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't date guys

0|0
    0|0
  • This would be annoying to know I'm not exclusively yours

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would not. Why? Because it doesn't work that way for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the no

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I feel as if your getting to know someone and you don't find them interesting enough to be the only one your dating then something's wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just cause getting to know one person is more than enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm not in an exclusive relationship with someone, maybe. There are not strings attached yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not. I wouldn't have sex with any of them while I was dating other guys.

0|0
    0|0