How to talk to an antisocial boy ?

I like a guy at school but he has talked at all... My friend tried to talk to him but he just walked away. He walks me home sometimes but never talks... Is that bad?

Just so you guys will understand what Im saying: His dad was up at the school a few months ago trying to help him get used to everything so I tried to make a new friend... He just looked at me and his dad explained to me that he's anti social and a bit emo

Most Helpful Guy

• He most likely is too shy to talk, maybe he's not looking for girlfriend and
    your throwing your self at him ( no offense) he want appreciate that he
    walks you home, yes he may not talk, the guy could have other stuff on
    his mind, you may be more mature than him.. the only thing you can do
    just make small moves on the guy, don't take things too fast or push him
    you can scare him away from you.

• *you want appreciate that he
      you can scare him away from you.

• the guy cause he doesn't talk , he may not be talkative
      he may still have lot of growing up to do.

• Yeah, the guy could have a rough home life,
      he may be sad, nervous to talk to you, he could
      have lot of shyness he can't over come

What Guys Said 4

• That's not anti social, that's just not very talkative. He probably doesn't know what to say or doesn't know you wanna talk on your way home.
    Strange boy...

• Tf cx maybe he's a twilight vampire or something. How did he start walking you home if he never talks?

• He just came up to me while I was walking and his brother asked for him

• Oh OK now I feel bad for making fun of him, hmm.. Before I say anything I think its pretty cool that you're showing interest in him despite the situation. Now it seems like he's warming up to you with the whole walking you home thing so I guess the first thing to do is befriend him. Personally I make my friends by making them laugh if you can do that then you're most likely in but then again I've never tried to make friends with an anti social person but I guess its worth a try

• It depends if ur guy is an introvert he is guna be pretty quiet till u get to know him better. Get him talkin about somethin he is passionate about u prob won't shut him up. If he is walkin u home id be pretty sure he likes u at least.

• he probably isn't looking for a girlfriend... so, if that's your motive, you'd better stop. Also, the you describe is unsocial not antisocial... I'm unsocial myself, so I know that there is a world of difference between the two words.

What Girls Said 0