Are we wrong, to be in love?

Im 16 and he is 24, i know its illegal, and i know in all cases he would be called a sex offender. But in my heart, i feel like we are meant to be. He makes me happy, and i love him. When im with him, i forget about his age, i dont see him as a older man, just my love. i think about every second of the day. We talk to each other every day, whether im at school, or he is at work. Already he told his parents and friends about us, but im to scared to tell mine. He tells me everyday he will never leave me. That he is gone to marry me, and we will have a family. But he tells me, we will have to wait, until i get of age, for us to really be together. Then thats when he will stay with me.
So are we wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im 16 and my fiance is 25 our year anniversary is Monday... your best to do like i do and over look what everyone else says to you there gonna say mean stuff making you think he's gonna hurt you and use you... i was raised to over look age i look at personality we fell in love and now were engaged... i wish you both the best

• ... I'm not even going to say anything about this.

• Very true my new friend :)

• Thank you for the mho

What Guys Said 3

• I am never one to try and squash love or anything, but the fact is that you are only 16 years old. You are likely going to change SO MUCH in the next five to ten years, and it's pretty improbable that the relationship could actually work out long-term.

For no though, it doesn't sound like any moral lines have really been crossed, so I'd be hard-pressed to say that anything "wrong" is going on.

I would recommend not doing anything sexual with him at all until you are of legal age. And even then, there's no rush if he's "the one."

• The government thinks they know everything personally I don't see anything wrong with it, but usually these age differences don't work cause a lot of older guys take advantage of teen girls unfortunately not all are like that, but most are.

• He is a player, beware of sex n afterwards leaving u...

What Girls Said 4

• It's kind of creepy right now. You have so much you have to do that you both are in completely different worlds.

I'm not saying it /can't/ be love, but you need to go to college or some form of higher education and get your life started before you fully commit like marriage.

It would be easy to use you and he could be a predator. He could not be a predator but it's weird. I'm around his age and I see 16 year Olds as children. No offense but his mind is not were your mind is right now.

• I think his wrong for making such promises to you. The getting married part, the "we will build a family together. I don't know the situation between you two, and based on what you have told me, I suggest you be wary and alert with him.

• You are not wrong to be in love. Trust me on this one.

• you are sooo young for him.