Any ideas as to what I could say in this text to girl I know?

i want to text her tonight , more to get her attention and to strike up some conversation . but I'm into really sure what to say to her or what to text to her that would work .

was thinking something sort like , how are things going , but stuck as to how to make it sound more interesting and to be honest I'm not much of a texter and more into email or in person option

Most Helpful Girl

• just say "Hey what's up" that's what guys always do to me and that will most likely get the 2 of you talking.

What Girls Said 2

• NO CALL! A guy called me the other night and it was sooooooo awkward. The phone call actually made me dislike him. It was just really creepy, but def start with and short simple text to get the convo started :)

• Sort of agree rate now that a text might be best and a phone call might be a little bit much unless I ahd something real good to talk to her about or something for which I had to call her about

• just keep it simple what you put is fine she should reply to that then you can move into convo

• Definity try and keep it simple , as text should only be a few words and nothing too complex .

• Yes I hate it when someone sends me a book and I have to send a book back.

What Guys Said 1

• Better yet, why don't you call her? Make it short and sweet though. For example, ask her out on a date then after she agrees say you have to go and will see her then.

• I've though about phoning her before but always see her in person a lot so there just hasn't been the need or since I've allready seen her its been though to come up with any reason to call her . I see a lot of this girl like almost everyday so not had any good reasons to call her . but wanted to text her just to see what her response is and to try and stir up some conversation outside of our normal convo's