People keep teasing me about my relationship?

So, there's this girl who is 15 and a Freshman like me. On her left hand, she was born with a few fingers missing and the ones she have are very small. I met her a few weeks ago and she told me she was a lesbian. I could tell by how she dressed and her Facebook posts though and I was okay with that even though I didn't swing that way. Well, we became good friends and she is really funny and nice. I call her my Asian Panda :) I started to realize that I like her. She's the only female I've ever liked. I did a Q & A on Facebook and they asked who I had a crush on and I tagged her. A few minutes later we were officially a couple. Well, later on at school people started teasing us about it. Calling us Lesbos and saying to me, "she doesn't even have a hand that's gross." Even NY family is being rude, my mom says "why are you dating someone missing fingers and she's a girl" my brothers tease me about it too. They always say where's Jackie Chan though?

Most Helpful Girl

• People are mean and inconsiderate.
    If they see something they don't consider "normal" then they automatically label it as ugly or weird. None of that should matter though, she makes you happy and that is what matters the most in a relationship. Its nice to see that you're a person who loves another for who they are and many people are very blind to see the same. But, don't let them get to you. Just enjoy spending time with her and you'll be fine :)

What Guys Said 2

• I can't believe your own mom is like that. Unfortunately, you appear to be around cruel people. Don't listen to what people say. They are jealous because of what a great person you are. Find people are are not cruel and who are positive and supportive.

• Your just very confused and very young slow down!!! Today's generation give me so much headaches 😫

What Girls Said 1

• are you lesbian?