How would you feel if a guy smothered you with love and spoiled you?

Other than that, he has a great job, lots of friends, and obviously has his life together.

Choose one

• Disgusted
  • Interested

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be disgusted i just don't like it... i mean i'm an affectionate and intimate person but if you smother me and spoil me constantly i wouldn't like it... i need my space too plus i don't like feeling crowded, nobody does really, even when we are in the same room as you we need a certain amount of body space so you don't go suffocating us or we don't get too warm lol, if you do far too much for me i wouldn't feel deserving, it would just be too much... I already don't like materialism because my parents have spoiled me way too much over the years and i've had a lot of bad arguements with my family and "friends" who i stole from me and back stabbed me so i do not like that stuff no more... i do not care about money or items... Also when i'm sick and you care for me too much and don't let me rest and hve some alone time your gonna hear about it i gurantee it, i do NOT do well when cranky lol.

What Girls Said 4

• You just described my boyfriend.

He spoils me with love and affection, does sweet things out of the blue, has his shit together and many friends.

Obviously this is actively reciprocated. :p

• Although he has everything together, and could smother me with love and spoil me, I wouldn't want to be spoiled or smothered. I would want it to go equally both ways. When I'm in relationships, I feel bad if they're always the one to do something nice for me. Even if I do it, I still feel like they'd be putting in twice the effort when I'm trying my best. Also, I was raised to share and not be spoiled so I can appreciate what I have in life, however, I would like a boyfriend who loves me as much as I love him, and who enjoys showing the little "I love you" gestures like a little note in your backpack/locker, or a kiss on the forehead after a bad day.

• Sounds like my wonderful boyfriend. We met on a dating site, and sadly (but luckily) I was the only woman who responded to him. Granted, dating sites re danger zones for females. Still, he was obviously awesome.

• Disgusted if I didn't like him, interested if I did.

What Guys Said 3

• okay if he had all of those prereqs then that would be awesome :D

• @linkywinky how's it feel bootiful?

• Is your name Matt?