How come most women from LA are stuck ups?

(If the boot doesn't fit let it fly)
Through my years of talking/meeting women how come most of the women who were born in LA are usually stuck up I've met Asian/European/Hispanic women who weren't born here and don't have that nasty trait that Is common from we're I've lived my who life. I just want to know the reason why do most act that way it is a question that has been in my mind for many years that needs to finally be asked and answered.

What Girls Said 1

• I wasn't necessarily born in LA, but in SoCal. I have never thought of myself as stuck up. But I have had some people in the past when I was in high school mistaken me as such because I never really talked to them.
    I wasn't as outspoken then because I was shy I guess?

A lot of the time people mistaken shyness as being stuck up. You just have to dig a little deeper.

• I understand that some women do tend to be shy which I really like but once I do end up talking with them more they have a stuck up attitude and is when I drop all contact and forget I even met you

• Ouch. I think sometimes these women act this way to protect themselves. In all honesty, I think they are afraid of getting hurt. Some actually are pretty mean, but I believe there is a reason for everything.

What Guys Said 1

• LA is like the center of culture and fashion in SoCal. lot of narcissism and vanity in that city.