Why do black guys love white girls and vice versa?

I have a lot of black friends and they say that a white girl is a black mans kryptonite, and I know a lot of white girls who go crazy for black men. Why is this such a big thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao 😂 some of you all sound crazier than as cat shit, it baffles me.-.- you can choose who u love, but not who u are attracted to. Don't use my race only like's my race bs, you can't speak for all 7billion and counting mf's on earth. Don't try to belittle one race to make your ignorant butt's seem superior. If a nigga want a snowbunny or kiesha wants to play house with brad who give's af lol. It all come's down to what your preferences are and opposite's attract get over it. Not all Black's are ignorant or White's racist. I like like my men like i like my coffee strong, black and bold but at the same time I enjoy a little cream in my cup ;)

What Girls Said 12

• Some do some don't. White girls appear easy to get compared to black girls. I have known many white ladies who want black men for big cocks and so they can have mixed raced babies. Black women can be hard work so they go for easy option. Also many like white women as side chicks

• Its not always about color. I have never dated a black man but have found some very attractive. Not because of their skin color but various features I like in a man.

• It's usually white washed blacks saying this

• maybe because opposite attract

• It's not I'd never date black guys not racist just not my thing

• I'll pass but thanks

• So, basically, "diet racism" is now just a way to keep people from protesting things that seem unfair to them? Like oh, they are asking every white person to cut off one of their arms, so that black people will feel more empowered! If you don't want to cut off your arm, then you must be a "diet racist" !

• It's not just black men its other races aswell. If you were to search up "beautiful" on Google images mostly white and Asian women will show up. In my Highschool the black guys in my class always rant about black women, I don't see other races of men put down the women in their race though. Of course it's not all blacks, like the lady below me said "It's just the white washed blacks"

• lmao while i don't bash my black woman personally "im not going to act as if they aren't the main cause of the problems in the black community" nor will i dismiss the fact that most young black males are followers just keeping it real. black women in my neighborhood constantly fuck with no good for nothing ass men right... but then wanna complain when they get left as black single mothers by (jailbirds/thugs) i mean it was pretty obvious those guys weren't in it for the long haul. but were just looking to hit it and quit it LOLOL which usually leads to a future thug because they street will raise him !!! and imma tell youi right now its a good chance he will be whacked laying on someones corner

look at all these fggot ass dudes wearing these skinny jeans+dyed mohawks WHAT THEE FUCK HAPPEN TO US AS BLACK PEOPLE? "where is our black pride" these days

• I'm black by the way and I don't agree with us being the main cause, I think it's both geneders because they both put each other down, thanks for the vote though

• yea you're right since we put each other down daily (killing each other+joaning/joking on people) so if we can do all of that why can't we uplift ourselves? lolol

at what point in time does enough become enough?

• Uhmmmm I'm a black girl, that's dated black guys before... BUT I don't ever think that I would go back to dating a black guy again!!! I feel more attracted to white guys, my current bf is white and even if we don't work out, I would rather date a white guy than a black dude. it's just how I prefer my ice cream

• Enjoy your Vanilla Ice Cream

• Preference

• Opposites attract? I don't know.

• some say they just like the color contrast when they have sex , I guess

• I don't find black guys attractive at all, and while many white girls I know do, they don't usually date them. I have dated Asian guys. But frankly, the white girls I know who have dated black guy have not had it work out that well. Sorry if it sounds racist, or even if it is racist, I guess I don't care. It just so happens to be true.

• @lollipopfop you realize that this post is extremely old, right?

• Because in the past blacks and whites hated eachother.

• Generally, black guys love white girls because they have self-hating mentalities so they glorify features that are farthest from themselves. A lot of black guys who are into white girls also bash, belittle, and dedignify women who look just like them in the process. A lot of white girls like black guys because it’s trendy and for the bigger, flabby white girls, black guys glorify their thickness whereas a lot of white guys think their body types look nasty.
    A black guy will make even the most average, basic, common looking white girl feel like a queen and that’s pretty much why white girls are so into them.

• Every white girl knows that a black man is packing!! Big emoji plant if you catch my drift

What Guys Said 13

• look some black men like white women for who they are, and others like them as a fetish. -_- who can often be seen callilng them "snow flakes and snow bunnies," just like white guys who have Asian fever. Its best to stay away from those guys overall.

• and i thought that black girls/black guys always complain why white guys/white girls don't like them from what i see here... anyway i'm glad to hear this... i got bored with all those racists around here.

just wondering where do you live dude?

• Southern California bro

• Actually, data from okcupid (pretty much the single largest dating/social experiment ever created) shows that people are less favorable towards interracial dating then they were even six years ago, and it also shows that no, white women do not like black men, when comparing messaging/reply rates among races. White women want white men.

• Because black got huge ones... That y they hunt or being hunted by white babes.. Specially blondes... Ahahahah.. Fact is fact..

• White girls dont black guys that just a myth its truth from my experience white girls only like there own or hispanics its more like the opposite black men don't like there own so they have to make lies to suit there needs

• Because a lot of white girls, like all other races, are very attractive. And vice versa, there are many attractive black guys.

• because we love soft spoken snowbunnies lolol + babies usually look cute ^^

• because they are attractive. i like white women too, but i dont date them exclusively.

• It's just a matter of individuals preferences

• The answer involves a fairly intricate mix of multiple factors. Pop culture, socioeconomic classes, personality traits and how they influence attraction, etc.

There's of course nothing wrong with being attracted to other ethnicities, I just have to question people's intentions when it become such a noticeable trend.

A lot of people seem to do it for popularity, first and foremost, due to how pop culture tends to play up black men and white women.

• I hate to make this a racial thing but by reading the females comments, you shot at us first.

1. Black women would rather listen to their girlfriends than to their man - In every relationship with a black woman I've noticed that over and beyond anything a man does or says means nothing compared to the opinion of her friends. Most of which are single, overweight, unattractive and bitter. So you can only imagine how they feel about the relationship.

2. Black women tend to date the bad boy. Black women for some reason would rather give the thugged out badboy a chance rather than the man that has or is trying to get his life right. Then complain to the world that there aren't any good men left.

3. Black women, generally speaking are jealous of women that have naturally long hair. A lot of jealousy is directed towards female traits that western civilization considers attractive.

The gloves are off.

• Few of the women will admit it (unless it's Heidi Klum), but they love black guys for their dicks.