Was this a race issue?

He was white (east european) and i am black, im a very attractive black girl so they say, but he treated me like a bootycall. He would also make comments about ''black'' men because he was angry that a white girl once left him for a black man, he sounded like a player for sure but he made me feel less then, he would say things like you are pretty for a black girl, or you the most beautiful black girl I've ever seen but not the most beautiful woman, he said that you can't be much worse then being black, he made comments about my big curly hair saying it looked uncombed,, he treated me like a downlow slut , at the beginning i felt like he wasn't ashamed to be seen with me because he took me out pooling because in his eyes i was a girl you take out pooling then go to five star restaurant, but he got me to his appartment quick and i felt like he didn't respected me at all, he thought i was a slut when i am a virgin. and he even tried kissing me on the first date without my consend. Im no longer in contact with him but it made me wonder... was i treated that way because im black? and he called me ''a hot piece'' instead of something else, and the last thing he said to me was''don't assume your already in and estimate your place in the piramid'' and wth is that supposed to mean>? i blocked him.

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy is ignorant as fuck. I don't see how you kept talking to him as long as you did. Be proud of who you are and don't hang around people who try to put you or your race down.

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely sounds racist!

• Classic player, sounds like he was rushing to the finish line

• I don't understand how it even got the chance to escalate, from the first time he said something racist you should of ended the whole thing.. whatever it was... Instead of sticking around and accepting all his hateful statements.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol you should have knocked him out cold the way he treated you! How come you stuck around that long? ?

• What a JERK. I'm glad you blocked him. He really sounds like he was just a bit racist.

• Yes with that attitude... He is. Too obvious.

• That guy is just an asshole who take women for granted. It's a good thing you left him, tbh he does sound a tiny bit racist

• strangest thing of all... he drunked texted me once saying for him i was an 11 out of ten and he kept seeing me everywhere and that he couldnt stop his heart from wanting me... when i asked him about it he didn't remembered anymore and said he would never make me his gf

• Maybe he does has feelings for you, he just doesn't know how to express them.