Has anyone told you that your true love was in front of your eyes all this time but you didn't notice it?

Maybe a best friend or an ex or someone you really hate but he/she cares for you. What would you do if you know this? What did you do when you knew about this? What was / would be your reaction?

• yes someone told me.
  • no not yet.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 6

• yes babe a lot of people told me that... but there's no one in front of me LOL

• I don't think your treu love is always The One you Will spend your whole life with unfortunately It's not because he or She is "The One" that they are The One you are marying, having kids with, etc..

I already stopped believing in True love

• nope.
    ...

• I went out with mine in my teenage years, didn't know it then but at almost 40 when we met up again, certainly feel he is now!

• Are you with him now? :)

• If only it was that simple! We talk, Skype, email everyday. We are very close, can talk about anything, maybe we are soul mates reunited to help each other through extremely tough situations. He has 2 children, different mothers one is fine but the ex-wife of 4 years is very difficult and negative person, making this hard with his son. She can see how well we get along I understand it must be hard , I didn't ruin the marriage - I'm not comfortable that she is making it hard with his son because I'm around, I live 3 hours away but for now we are not visiting each other very much as that beautiful boy is missing his right to be with his dad, My children don't have that option their dad as he was killed in an accident 3 1/2 years ago. We have our hurdles and that boy I went out with all those years ago, tracked me down at the most difficult points in our lives. My best friend, my soul mate. Im very lucky to have two true loves , maybe a true act of love and my husband sent him to me?

• Oh my god she's horrible. I can imagine what are you going through.

• Yeah my ex did thank god he's out

• Nope nobody say that to me. Even if they do say it, I won't believe it.