Girls, what kind of guys are you typically into?

im getting back into the dating game, and looking for decent women with a fine attitude around here where i live. But id like to know the kinds of things you guys look for these days!

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's a typical kind or type. if I look back at my exes they were so different. I guess they may have some things in common because it fit me better. But every girl is different.

To my taste, they must be kind, and be respectful of people, of my opinions wether they agree or not. Physically It seems I havea type in some face structure otherwise tall or not, brown hair blond or, long hair or short, large muscular or fit... doesn't matter.
    but we do have to click, I like feeling a connection througb our minds.

What Girls Said 5

• Kindness for me. 😊

• Daredevils. Reasonably good looking. Affectionate and warm.

• Well, all women have a different preference in guys, but typically something most women appreciate a guy who is a but protective of them. For example, if you're out in public, just maybe slide your arms around her shoulders. Also, a guy with some slight manners is usually appreciated, and just overall, just like each man is an individual with his own preferences and opinions, each woman also has her own individual preferences in men. Good luck though!

• All of my crushes had only two things in common, they were playful and funny. Other than that I tend to go for book readers and animal lovers, but it's not 100% accurate, at least not for simple attractions.

• i see. Most girls do like a sense of humour so that's understandable.

• The hot, sexy and good guy.

• ha, simple and to the point. Well I've got that covered xD

What Guys Said 0