Where do you meet girls if you hardly have any friends?

Somewhere besides a bar or club.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everywhere you go really. There's girls everywhere, you just have to approach them correctly.

• What do you mean by "correctly"?

• Nothing really. I just assumed girls do not want a strange guy they do not know just randomly start talking to them.

• Lol yea just saying hi won't usually go anywhere else, she'll just wonder why you just said hi and didn't say anything else.
      Girls don't mind if a guy is polite usually, it's just when he's rude or if she tells him sorry no and he carries on trying to talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you, if you're polite about it, she shouldn't think anything bad, she'll just go about her day.

What Girls Said 1

• If you meet girls at bars or clubs usually its only for fun. Both for the guy and the girl. Try coffee shop or I don't know grocery store (this one you'll prbbly meet a milf, jks)

• Do girls appreciate strange guys coming up to them when they're shopping or trying to enjoy a coffee?

• I would. If theyre good looking.

• How good looking? Top 10%? Just above average? I have no idea if I'm good looking or not... I assume I'm about average.

What Guys Said 6

• I like group fitness classes, it's easy to talk to girls in them, however I never take it to the next level.

• The grocery store, work maybe? Problem is a lot of girls will have different standards of where, when, and how they 'must' be approached.

• I'm in the same situation, mainly cos after graduating uni and moving back for my job in with my parents i don't have hardly any friends back here

• A bar or library.

• OKCupid.

Despite the rumors and stereotypes, it's a really great site.

• Good question...

• Are you in the same situation?

• More or less, I've got a few (male) friends but none of them really no any girls either, and I'm not into clubbing or whatever (and neither are my friends) so I don't tend to encounter many girls. I see a few in lectures, but I'm doing a male dominated course.