How do you let a guy know you want to be more than friends?

I really suck at flirting... I've been talking to this guy for about 2 years now and I want to let him know I want to have more in depth relationship..

Most Helpful Guy

• Compliment his appearance (could be something like "You look good today!" but if you want to be more subtle then a simple "I love your hair/shirt!" will do). If he compliments you back then that's definitely a sign that he thinks you're attractive. If he just says "oh thanks" then he probably doesn't see you as anything more than a friend. Good luck!

What Guys Said 6

• You can ask him out on a date. You can tell him you like him. Those are probably some of the more straight forward things you can do. I suppose there is some risk there, but after two years you should probably be able to tell if he is reciprocating your feelings.

• I'm a horrible flirter though... I've been told I need to open up and show people how I feel, but I don't want to be as straight forward as you're suggesting. I don't want him to feel like if he says no, he's hurting me. I feel like telling him straight up would be a terrible idea.

• well if you have known him for that long, and you like him that much, he should understand what a big step this is for you So either way i suspect he will not make it a big deal - whether he wants something more or not.

• Okay, thank you.

• By telling him I want to be more than friernds.

• Kiss him. Most powerful way to say it.

• Just tell himbor he'll never know. As guys we suck at picking up on signs.

• Haha.. Not all guys suck at it!.. Made me laugh..

• I for one am terrible with signs. I missed out on a lot of other girls and once my girlfriend asked me out. I found out about all the other girls.

• If you're certain about it, be blunt. There's no mistaking a blunt statement.

• try giving him a blowjob maybe he won't understand but definetly he will like you more

• That's really disgusting...

• You're making a complete fool out of yourself.. Seriously. A relationship isn't all about the tits, the dick sucking, the fucking/making love... It's about being happy with who you're with, being able to trust and respect... and to be honest.

• i told you to make him happy
      you told me ''it is about being happy idiot''

What Girls Said 1

• When you find out you let me know