Do I pursue her or keep my mouth shut?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I known this girl through a job while in college. It been about a year since we've met and have grown very close to each other. Over the last few months I have started to develop feelings for her. I've graduated since we have met, but she is still in school. However, we talk almost every day and hang out at least once a week (given our work and school schedules). We talk about a lot of things, both stupid and intimate/personal. She broke up with her boyfriend about 2 months ago. I kept my distance from her while she was in the relationship, as I didn't want to intrude. But, recently my feelings for her have grown stronger and stronger. I really do enjoy spending my time with her. I would potentially like to pursue something more romantic with her. I just really don't know how to go about telling her my feelings, seeing that she has turned down a few guys that have tried pursuing her since her break up. She has also mentioned that she really doesn't want to be in a relationship at this time. Again, I really don't know what I should do. Should I keep my mouth shut or should I say something?

What Girls Said 1

• Awww! That is sweet!! I think you need to tell her how you feel, maybe she really likes you as well!! You never know until you try!!

What Guys Said 0