Would a guy rather you tell him straight up that you like him or be mysterious and play hard to get?

I'm 25 and he's 29. I sometimes come off a little cold because I'm not as open and don't make the first move and also don't seem to invite the first move (my body language isn't too approachable - I'm working on this). A guy mentioned that he was doubting whether or not I was interested in him. I didn't know what to say so I haven't texted anything back. would he rather have confirmation or does the face that I am talking to him, and wanting to make plans and move things ahead show that I do like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, if you want to be alone forever, keep doing what you are doing. Otherwise I would say do the opposite of what you are doing. Be more approachable, be more straight forward, and be less stand offish. Communication is key both leading to and into the relationship. If you are having trouble now, it won't get any easier in a relationship. Work on it.

What Guys Said 3

• I would say that you like him indirectly through a compliment. Encourage him to make a move but leave a little mystery.

• Guys need validation that their advances are being appreciated, otherwise we assume you aren't interested and move on to the next.

• Straight up I HATE those bs games

What Girls Said 1

• I would just tell him the games and mystery is bs.