How does a introverted, shy, loner type guy even find a girl? Any tips?

I am extremely introverted I took the test and i'm like almost full blown introvert lol I am rather shy but I have forced myself to talk to people just it doesn't really go anywhere just stagnates. I have like 4 friends in this town and they all have like hundreds of friends so I don't exactly have a good social life, so how am I suppose to find a girl? Dating or hookups I want to know I mean i'm trying but my effort is either lacking or I just plain suck at it!

I went through a phase where I didn't leave my house other than for work this lasted like 8 months. Now I go out and chat with people I am usually alone and nobody else is alone they are all in groups and its overwhelming to do anything really. Like max is 3 for me to do well more than that I need alcohol or drugs or i'm gonna be on edge to the max, I quit doing both of those pretty well too

Most Helpful Guy

• try online dating i guess? not the most succesfull method of dating but since you're shy are you say...

unless you overcome your shyness!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Try to find someone who is like you, shy and introverted. Don't force yourself to be sociable because that isn't who you are a the girl will be getting to know the wrong person. Be yourself and look for shy girls

• I don't want to exaggerate the whole thing but if you are an introvert you might ask a friend to help you becoming more sociable, or watch videos
    A relationship comes after a good social life that's my theory

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the same way man it sucks because some people say be patient a girl will come but it dosent happen like that

• @medical2412 Couldn't agree more it's usually up to the guy to make the first move and whatnot if they are in a group its almost impossible for me to talk to them. If they are like you its awkward as fuck like this one girl won't answer questions or show her face but expects me to answer everything and whatnot grrr

• if you're on online dating sites, maybe use pictures with tshirts

• Says Mr. Anonymous I've had good responses and that's only 2 months into working out man. You be nice sir!

• yeah you are real humble lmao! maybe also post some pics from every country you have been... showoff and who cares how many languages you COULD speak? just gtfo

• What i'm saying is I treat everyone the same. I never brag in person but your a dick. I know i'm an asshole so that's okay. Have a good day sir