Guys, would you ever reject a girl you're into?

Would you ever reject a girl you're into if she asked you out?

I know, it sounds stupid. But let's say you're interested in a girl for a while, and then she shows some interest, and eventually asks you out. What possible reason would make you reject her and act distant after that?

If said girl then gets over it and starts ignoring you, why would you care and go after her?

Is it just a case of "wanting what you can't have"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I have the balls or heart to reject a girl's offer to go out. But if I did reject her, It may be due to availability issues primarily. Some really insecure guys would reject you just because they feel you're better than them. Some girls do this as well. If she noticeably ignores me after I reject her, I personally would feel bad. Not in a pitiful way but bad because I like to be friends with anyone I can. Especially one that admires me. So I personally would re-initiate contact to establish a friendship. The only way I see it as being a case of "wanting what you can't have" is if the guy is really insecure. If you are sure he isn't then he may just want to be friends.

What Guys Said 5

• Guys don't ignore girls they like unless she does something first to piss us off like play games, ignores us first, flake on dates, flirt with other guys, etc. If you have done none of this, he just isn't that into you. Guys are like lights switches, we either like you or we don't. There is no middle ground. The only exception is if we like you but something better has come along and we are putting you on the back burner.

• Men don't recieve the same attention women do. I can only speak for myself but when a girl shows kindness of any kind, I percieve it as them actually wanting nothing to do with me. I often misunderstand the situation because for so long every girl hated me for no reason.

• No, I never would.

• well i might act distant, if i like her but i don´t think she´ll ever like me. if she confesses it to me or asks me out i won´t ever reject her, if i´m into her though.

• If I like a girl and that girls has the courage to ask me out, there's no way in hell I'd reject her.

What Girls Said 0