Should I tell her I love hearing her voice? How to get her to call more?

I kind of in a long distance relationship thing and I want to start seeing and hearing from her more often. I love the way she talks. she is a very active woman, and doesn't have much spare time.

Should I tell her how much the phone calls mean to me, or would that be weird early on in a relationship? Any suggestions as to how to get her to talk more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow same thing with me and my bf, we're having a long distance relationship, he says he loves hearing my voice, so now ik that he's actually speaking the truth, and just tell her that her voice is cute, and that u love it. And why do u like hearing her voice? I don't know i just want to know because my bf says the same.

• For me I like her voice because its soft and sweet. Its not a mothers voice but an equal. When I see she has called It makes me feel appreciated, she wanted me over someone else. Then there is finding out what we both like, so that when we do meet its like magic.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes go right ahead and tell her the phone calls mean a lot to you because it helps you feel her presence better and that you find listening to her incredibly reassuring and stimulating. No one woman could take that the wrong way even if its early on it just means you really want to get into this relationship :)

• Yes tell her you love hearing her voice & also say that you enjoyed talking to her, or she made your day! If I were you I'd tell her you would love her to call more as then she knows she's not being annoying by calling :) oh and call her often too!!

What Guys Said 1

• I am in a LDR as well. We have found that over communicating isn't ever too much, and holding back is never a good thing. We tell each other everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly. When you can't see each other, open communication is all you have. Tell her exactly how you feel and see if there is a way you can schedule phone calls on a daily basis.