I'm sleeping with my ex bf best friend who has a gf what to do?

I broke up with my boyfriend of a year and a half, 7 months ago. I still have feelings for him though, but in the process of the brake up. His best friend and I became friends (take into account he was friendly and has a gf) so we hit it off and he was there for me through the break up and stuff, he began flirting and hitting on mebut I didn't think much of it. Now 7 months later this we've been kind of talking and sleeping with each other. I feel guilty because he has a gf but in a way I feel like it's payback for my ex, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Please stop sleeping with him. If you wanna pay back your ex then tell him what you've been doing but I just think of the poor girlfriend who doesn't know she's being cheated on. If I were you I'd tell her & save her the hurt of being with a cheater!

• I've only did it three times, one it was when they "we're on break" and the two I have no excuse and I feel awfully terrible, but I moved to another state a few weeks ago, but I just feel so bad about it.

• I can get that, I just think that it's not okay for her. It's not you that is really at blame for the guy cheating as it is his girlfriend he's cheating on, but being the other woman can't be fun for you either! If it's making you feel bad then tell her. I really do hope you tell her because yes she will call you every name under the sun but one day she will thank you for getting her out of a relationship with a horrible man. Sorry but any man that cheats doesn't deserve his secret to be kept secret

• I know, I am like a terrible person for it. And yes I deserve all the names in the book, and I just have to get the courage to tell her. Thank you, it's just so crazy because I never thought I would of been in this situation.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• That's not payback to your ex, that's just screwing over an innocent woman who has done nothing to you. I have no sympathy for people who cheat or people who help others cheat. It's a damn shame that no one seems to respect other people's relationships these days. So you feel bad? The answer is simple then, stop sleeping with him. But I do hope his girlfriend finds out so she can dump her cheating boyfriend because no one deserves to be cheated on, that's just horrible.

• How the hell is that payback to your ex? Your know that what you're doing is wrong and your just screwing over another woman in the process. I don't think your ex is going to be too hurt when it comes out your the person his best mate is cheating on his gf with, you're going to look like a terrible person. If you had any decency you would stop it and own up to what you have done.

• what to do? simple... STOP SLEEPING WITH HIM.. very irresponsible and selfish.

• i feel like you want to have sex with him, right?