Guy I'm seeing gave me his card details to buy something online, does it mean he trusts me?

I've been seeing this guy for about 2 months, and the other day wanted to buy something online but didn't have an appropriate card for the website. So I asked if he had one & he said he did. Before I could send him the website to fill in his details he messages me his full card details, which allowed me to use his card. I was completely surprised by this as I'd never trust anybody with my card like that. My family yes, but that's as far as it goes.

It probably sounds silly to say this but does that mean he trusts me? Does it even mean he really likes me? (I know he likes me but does it mean he's moving into long-term territory?)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah he would have to trust you to do that, or he just doesn't give a damn about the card and he could cancel it anyway.