Is it okay to date more than one guy while you're single?

Someone told me a girl should only date one guy at a time but I disagree as long as she isn't in a relationship with any what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult. The last time I was really single single I went on 4 first dates in a week, then decided that I would persue a certain guy & stuck with him. Dating multiple people can be good if you want to gain dating experience & feel you cling to relationships easily, however I find if I like somebody from a first date I want to try and develop that. If I'm dating more than one person at a time I don't feel I can build a connection with them! But it's definitely okay until you're sure you really like somebody & want to give it a serious go with them :)

I kinda think it's disgusting to sleep with more than one guy at a time though, but that's a personal thing!

What Guys Said 1

• depends. if you have sex, most will assume you don´t have sex with others at the same time. it´s probably for the best to be clear about it.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you tell the people you are seeing that you are dating more than one person and allow them to decide if they are comfortable with that before it blows up in your face.

• I think its fine as long as you aren't sleeping around with a lot of different guys. Its playing the field. Until you find that one that makes you not want to date other guys.