Winter first date ideas?

I have a date coming up in a couple days and I wanted to do something interactive, but at the same time have a chance to get to know each other.

Problem is I live in a smaller town, in Wisconsin. The average high is -15, not including wind chill. So doing something outside is pretty much out of the question.

No museums, festivals, classes, or tours in the area I live, or nearby. Can't go ice skating because she had a bad experience as a child.

I was trying to avoid dinner/movie or a coffee date because they are either boring or feels like an interview.

Anyone have any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ice skating
    Bowling
    Restaurant
    Movie theater

What Girls Said 5

• Bowling, billiards, wander a bookstore with coffee, bar with a live band, comedy club, arcade, build a gingerbread house, go out for dessert. Sorry that's all I got and some of those probably aren't an option in a small town.

• Maybe you could go snowmobiling, I don't know if that's possible.

• Go bowling or maybe go see a play if you have theaters around you. Maybe go bowling or to an aquarium if there's one not too far away

• Does she have a favorite hobby? If so you could try to do something along those lines

• if there is packing snow on the ground you guys should build a snow man ahha! it requires team work, u can flirt a lot throwing snow at each other, its different, and it gives u something to talk about without woryying about silences.

What Guys Said 1

• Bowling might be good? How about roller skating? Is that off limits as well?