Should I reach out AGAIN to apologize? ( im 20 he's 23) .. did I blow my chances?

so me and this guy started talking about a month ago. we've hung out 3 times. the 3rd time I got caught in a snowstorm and ended up sleeping over. there was no sex, not even a kiss but we did cuddle. well the next day my parents overreacted to me not being home and had his fb and phone blown up with 1000 messages from people looking for me. I was so embarrassed. he has never been a big texter or communicator but he usually would show my fb some love by liking my fb pics or statuses. he stopped replying to my texts the day after this sleepover. so i thought he freaked out about my family. my ex used to do this randomly when he was with other girls he would block my number so I had no way to reach him and ignore me randomly. so it hit a nerve because I had already told him id rather be told to leave him alone or be rejected or anything but be ignored. so after he didn't reply to my goodnight message I asked if we were going to go sled riding later the next day. he again didn't reply so I wrote out a long paragraph explaining that I didn't understand the radio silence but that I could take a hint so I deleted his number. I didn't mean to press send as I was going to wait for a few days to see if he came back around but being clumsy as I am I hit enter. he replied that he gets to know people slowly and takes his time and that some days he likes to be left alone. to which I replied that was all he had to say and that I understood. well today I just found out that his brother told one of the people looking for me that he really likes me and now I'm upset that I overreacted. should I apologize or wait to him to contact me... if he ever does again:( im heartbroken I really like him. I just thought he wasn't interested and was avoiding telling me. ugh this is crazy.

Most Helpful Guy

• You react too fast. People who need action quickly always make big mistakes. Take time, give him time.

What Guys Said 3

• Just chill out. If he isn't as attentive as you want you can always move on.

No need to apologise being upset because he didn't explain how he felt. That's normal.

• Do it! You don't have much to lose!

• You blew it. But you've nothing to lose, so why not try one more time in the very unlikely chance something is still possible (but didn't you delete his contact info?)

• just his number, he's still on my Facebook.

What Girls Said 0