Are girls always willing to chat with guys they are romantically interested in, even when extremely moody or stressed?

Had limited experience with girls, so just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• No... but I try to put it aside and still talk a bit at least.

What Girls Said 6

• I would be. Even if I was having the crummiest and and was stressed out.. that's actually when I'd want to talk to some one the most but when we come off as moody and act like we want you to leave us alone, a lot of the time it actually means we want the guy to be with us and to not keep asking what was bothering us but to just, ya know, be there.

• Would that mean something like just have a quiet time together and watch a movie or TV?

• Yeah something along those lines. :)

• Yes, If I'm attracted to a guy, I would talk to him no matter what, except if he pissed me off, then I would not want to talk to him.

• I think it depends on when you're talking to her. Like if I were to have an overall stressful or moody day, then yeah I'd talk to the guy I like. But if he tried to start up a conversation like right before I need to go and do something important, I'd be more likely to excuse myself and tell him we'd talk later or something. I'd still be nice to him, even if it wasn't the best time to talk.

• Good to know. My female friends do the same thing to me sometimes.

• Hell yeah, because they can be the distraction I need, as I'm focusing on them and not what's bothering me.

• no i personally have no interest in love so romantic guys annoy me

• Sometimes us introverts would prefer some quiet time. So if she seems distant and usually isn't, she may just need some time to herself.

What Guys Said 1

• Romantically interested = welcome distraction for many girls