Big women listen up own your curves?

Big women own your curves don't feel insecure ever I've been feeling that way recently but you know love yourself in your own skin

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I agree with you. Curvy girls are very sexy.

• Listen to Shakira.. Hips dont lie :)

• Lots of guys love curves.

• QA - I totally agree with you and thank you for posting this.

I am appalled at how some women disparage other women rather than being supportive and trying to boost their self esteem. Some of the female responses here are just what I'm talking about.

• Or you could go on a diet, lose weight and become healthy, just a suggestion.

What Girls Said 4

• If big women actually loved themselves in their own skin, they wouldn't feel the need to hijack the word "curvy" to describe their obesity.

"Big" also doesn't accurately describe an overweight person. Mountains are big, but they'e not fat.

Stop lying to yourselves and accept yourselves for what you are instead of coming up with cushy words to soften the blow of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ

• Bitch I really don't give a fuck what you think everyone is entitled to their opinion I said mines now get the fuck on

• Yeah, if you could now type all of that in English , that would be great.

• @mutedaisy

That is mister George Carlin, I'll have you know. ;D

• If by "curves" you mean rolls of fat, I disagree.

• Honestly I wasn't saying this to say that everyone has to agree but if people like you continue to say what you're saying is going to get your ASS cursed out so roll your fat curves off my dam status

• OMG I'm scared too please GTFOH people hide behind statuses because they're never that type of BITCH that will say it in person!

• O-okay T_T p-please don't shout at me!

• Well, yeah of course they should, but let's not pretend what curves truly are. http://i.imgur.com/t3ORi.png

• amen sista!!!