Would you date a white girl?

(Please take nothing from this question as racist) I'm a 16 year old white girl with strawberry blonde hair. Ever since u can remember I've had a thing for black guys. I was wondering in black (cant think if a better word so ill be blunt) guys would consider dating a white girl.

• Yes
    35% (6)57% (24)51% (30)Vote
  • No
    24% (4)10% (4)14% (8)Vote
  • Are white too
    41% (7)33% (14)35% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't limit myself by races so as long as we click personality wise and have a general physical attraction to each other, I don't see why not!

5|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• no but i'd date a white bread.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not black, but my brotha is and all he dates is white girls. He recently dated a 16 year old white girl, but I had to tell him to stop cuz he's 20 :P

0|0
    3|0
    • Thanks for the opinion. I'm 16 and have dated a 20 yr old. It's not that bad but you sound like a good friend

• I`m black and yes. I often wonder if red heads are "my type". Sometimes it feels that way but most times I feel I don`t reallyhave a type.

0|0
    0|0
    • If there were more of you type of guys in my world I would be so much happier ;)

• Show All
    • Awww thanks 😏. Okay.

• @DontDropIt LOL. 😆

• I'm a black American guy, and I'd have no problems dating white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date white girls. By the way if you're not black and admit you have a ''thing'' for black guys, you actually admit you're an inferior woman. Race mixing is genocide.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes? I've done it twice before?

0|0
    0|0
  • of course..

0|0
    0|0
  • ummmm.. yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we do. I'm quite fond of them usually

1|0
    2|0
  • Of course I would..

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? Are you for real? White girls are generally considered to be the most attractive of all the races. Black guys love white girls.

0|1
    7|6
    • Your a guy look at pretty much and black girl and tell me she's not more attractive than a white girl. Thanks for the opinion thou. I wish it was true in my world!

• I think all races are attractive, but white women are definitely at the top. People don't want to accept it but its the truth. White women are frequently idealized on holywood, P*rnography , etc. This doesn't mean there aren't bombshell black women butt generally white women get more attention.

• Doesn't matter to me. I'm currently crushing on one now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my.. the BBC huh. Who wouldn't be able to resist dat HAWTNESS 😘

0|0
    1|2
  • Yea, I'm currently looking to find & date one.

0|0
    3|0
  • They trip all over themselves for one.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Most people go gaga for white girls and put them on a pedestal. You'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • some only date white girls. you're good! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • No

Because I'm not gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you have nothing to worry about hunny

0|0
    0|0
  • I have friends who like strawberry blonde girls, any red haired girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gosh where are these people haha I certainly have come across them.

• I have red hair, and they always flirting with me; but I have a bf