Will you marry a hot guy who is too poor to have a house?

assume he loves you and cares you.
just be honest and nobody is gonna judge you here.
where are you from?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can provide for myself so my future husband's income doesn't matter as much to me as it would some. Just as long as he's contributing to the relationship and we're both happy I wouldn't see a problem with him having a lower payed career.

What Girls Said 9

• well his looks alone won't attract me in the first place to even get engaged to him. id need a lot more than that, because it's not the most important thing.
    if he didn't have the money to afford a home or rent out a flat, no i wouldn't marry him because why should i get with someone who isn't financially stable when iv worked my ass off to achieve that?

• thanks for your honest reply! what if he's from a developed country and would try his best to provide a better life for you?

• i honestly wouldn't mind as long as he's a hard worker and can assure me it will happen some time, not because I'm selfish and only thinking of the present, but because id think ahead for when a family comes around.

• owning a house is very tough but we all need a roof over our heads. If i have my own house, he can live in mine but if it means we both have to go without a shelter, it is a clear no.
    Basic needs have to be fulfilled, romeo and juliet love is not enough

• thanks for being honest.

• you answer is intelligent. so can you answer my question? yes or no

• I thought I had already replied earlier?

• Only if I love him back...

I can't be with someone who I do not love...
    he can love me, and be rich or poor, but if I don't love him back, I'm not going with him~

• Yeah. We don't need a house we'll be travelin anyway.

• Yes wtf. I'll whip him into shape and we'll get a home together.
    California, USA

• I'm from Turkey. If I love him back then yes, I'll marry with a poor guy.

• Of course!! As long as he truly loves me and cares about me! I'm poor myself so that wouldn't really matter! Even though I have a job its not enough to buy a house. So we could just live in an apartment together! If he makes me happy and I make him happy then we can get through anything together!

• i don't care about his money or his face all i want is his heart if we love each other i would do anything for true love

• I'd marry the guy I love, and he's pretty poor, trying to get financial aid for school and everything. I don't care where I live, me and him could live in apartment for all I care. =P Also I'm from Canada.

• I'm not sure what Canada has to do with it...

• Oops, sorry, I didn't notice the part asking where you were from - my bad.

• It's alright, it is like a random question added on so

What Guys Said 7

• I feel this will heavily depend on if she wants kids or not.

I think it's very fair to assume the guy lives on his own or is at least preparing to. I feel that that women who want a full family or going to want a house while if they aren't looking for a wedding+kids will be just fine with a guy who rents.

I will say though that if the woman insists that the guy live on his own, she damn well better live on her own too. I recall a question here where there was a guy who was dating a girl who didn't live on her own when she did and she outright told him she wouldn't be dating him if he didn't live on his own. I don't like that hypocrisy.

• My mom is the 5th of 7 sisters. And my mothers father used to arrange marriages for his daughters up until his 4th daughter. My grandfather was a rich man who owned these rice farms in Asia.

But when my grandfather wanted to set my mom up with a rich man's son from the town, she refused because she didn't love him. (Think Jasmine from Aladdin).

Then she met my dad, who was an orphan because his mom and dad died before he was a mid-teenage and was all on his own and would make his living by working at a bus station and singing contests.

My dad was really broke and poor and had no family, but when my dad found my mom, my mom looked past his financial situation and looked into his heart. My dad wanted to date her but my mom said that she'd only date him but first they had to get engaged. So they got engaged.

They are married until today. My dad is 71 and my mom is 62. And yes, it was hard and they had to deal with lots of bullshit but in the end they grew stronger together. Also, out of the 7 sisters, my dad was the one who brought them all to the USA for them to have a life in freedom.

I think God was really with my dad because my mom and dad's relationship was centered on love and not money. Money came LONG later, and that was after I was born.

• You could turn poor to rich, but not ugly to hot.

• A hot guy but poor means a poor villager of African or Indian villages? Ok girls tell your views now...:D

• im not African or Indian.

• I don't have a house I just kinda hope she buys it.

I'm a good house keeper

• I think it depends on the girl

• People who actually put effort into their shit jobs piss me off anyway.