Would you keep on seeing someone who looks good but?

So I have had this kind of experience few tumes now. Met very good looking men, they were pretty nice, but as soon as they talk, they just turned me off. No, they don't have bad breath or something. They just struggle to keep up wigh the conversation. Have you guys had this experience? What did you do? Did you keep on seeing them just to pleasure your eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how good looking they really are and how stupid they sound. Gotta find a balance between good looking and conversation. If the said person was very pretty, I could see pass her other flaws.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Nope 😩
    If I don't jive well with someone, I just can't do it, no matter what they look like.

• I know that looks are a good thing but looks is a plus for some people. It should be about who they are inside as a person and if you feel that you can't talk to them then there is no point and that goes for anybody. We as women live off of communication and when we don't get the communication we need from a man we start to question things and over think and we stress our own selves out.