Do you like asians? Why?

I've been seeing lots of white guys dating Asians. What about you guys? Do you like them?

• Yes, i do (chinese, japanese, korea )
    77% (20)81% (22)79% (42)Vote
  • Yes, i do (indonesian, malaysian, filipinos)
    15% (4)11% (3)13% (7)Vote
  • No, i dont
    8% (2)8% (2)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|18

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• why shouldn't i? i don't have anything against them

2|2
    0|0
  • Yes I do, because I'm an Asian. I like girls of every race. by the way I'm confused between vote A & B (typical Indian problem).

0|1
    0|0
  • Where's India, Sri Lanka and other Asian countries on this list?

Do I like Asian women, yes I do, I have been attracted to a lot of different women from Asia. Why? Well the Asian girls I know (most having Indian heritage or are born in India and have emigrated) are decent people who are friendly, have a good set of values, who are hard working, ambitious people and I have noticed that I have attracted more Asian women than White women and the White women I have attracted in the past have had the moral and ethic scope of a sewer rat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I am much more attracted to Japenese, Chinese, and Korean.

I find Asian girls to be the most attractive, but purely on a physical standpoint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry. I stopped liking girls.

2|0
    0|1
  • Where are south Asians, Pakistani Indians... Arabs? Turks? U only see Chinese n Filipino as asian? Fuck that's not fair...:://

3|0
    0|0
    • Yea i forgott. Sorryyy :(

• I like some people from the continent of Asia... are Russians... Asians? :O

1|1
    0|0
    • Yep! though they're Eurasians... part Russia is in Asia and part of it is in Europe .

• Yeah, they're cool and nice unless they're old, cause not to support generalizations but 99% of all old Asians where I live are rude and have no manners

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pale skin women. Personal preference. Women who tan, I don't find as attractive. I still find tanned people attractive.

0|0
    1|0
    • Asian girls don`t tan... well I guess some do. Many Asian girls are rather close to being pale if they aren`t.

• Some Asians are tanned depending on what part of Asia they are from. I like pale ones, I also like pale white women.

• Well I`m not white, but yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute and small. Skin is a plus

1|1
    0|0
  • Do u like Asian boi like meh? ;3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like. them any more or less than any other race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, well only the pretty ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese girls are faithful for their husbands :)

0|2
    2|0
  • Like Asian? I am one! But that doesn't mean I like ALL typed of Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interracial shit is a joke... no one cares about race... they just have to click!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love most Asians... Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Filipinos, Korean, Malaysian etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• @kangy Omgee!

Asker- why not have an option for Asians to see the results?

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I prefer Asian men over other men ever since i was studying japanese, play video games and watch anime I met some around my age and they were sweet, not many East Asian men go for black women but some of my friends (especially japanese I don't know about korean) are open minded and find me attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them of course along with any other people in different parts of world :P

0|1
    0|0
  • please be prepared for racists and jealous girls coming in, that girl below is an example.

0|0
    0|0
  • why can you only like A or B but not both?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was wondering lol I wanted to vote all of the above lol

• @zorro8888 I guess she's one of those who think people can only like one OR the other... as if one was different aka better than the other.

• Their fucking awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • No they r really disturbing and I hate how they look at me with then small eyes

0|0
    5|4
  • I'm not attracted to them, but I have nothing against them on a personal level.

0|0
    0|0
  • I m half Japanese and I like Asian guys more because i feel I can relate to them more in cultural and social aspects.

0|0
    0|0