Boys, what do you REALLY go for in a girl?

I absolutely HATE seeing people comment on social media sites 'oh how can really ugly girls end up with the best looking guys'... Does it really matter? Is this a general concern in society nowadays?

Boys, question:
Primarily, do you prefer personality over looks? Or are looks the main concern when seeing a girl?

Obviously it's very cliché to say 'a bit of both will be nice' but primarily, what does attract you to a girl?

• Personality - attracts me even more to the person
  • Looks

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks attracts me initially and determines whether I'd want to sleep with her and entertain the possibility of entering a relationship with her. Personality decides whether she's worth being in a relationship with.

What Guys Said 8

• Everyone goes for looks, then sticks around for personality, basically.

• Geez, that's like saying "Boobs or Butts" That's not on.
    I personally need both. My preference in regards to looks are varied and not very predictable. My taste in people's personality is much more stable. In that sense you could say that means I prefer personality because I have more of a solid preference (?).

That being said, there's the peculiar cases where I am attracted to their personality and I sort of... end up liking their looks too. I guess that's my answer then.

• What attracts me is their looks, personality and what underwear they wear

• go for looks? what you after! an ornament? its personality you will be with for life. looks fade

• The twinkle in her eye/what she radiates. I'm just attracted to some people, and yes, looks play a part, but it's also something more subtle, but very strong.

If it's going to be more than a short fling, then personality wins out. I don't think I could be with someone just for the looks.

• Looks are temporary, personality is forever

• It might be that those girls over estimating their looks.

• It is general nowadays

What Girls Said 1

• Ever see that movie bachelorette? It has Rebel Wilson in it. And she marries a hot af dude and all of her friends don't know why! I think some guys look for looks while others look for personality. if all of them look for looks then I'm screwed 😂