What are the chances of me getting a really hot girlfriend?

Honest opinions cause when I look around and see people with these girls that are so attractive I wonder if I could get a girl like that or if I should aim lower or if its self confidence and looks has nothing to do with being able to get her

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Beauty is objective. So really hot to you might be scab ass ugly to someone else. :)

• 0|0
  • Highly unlikely she'll be universally hot, but you would find her attractive.

• None. Sorry to tell u the truth.

• Thanks I appreciate that cause some people like giving people false hope

• Are you rich? If not lower your standards dude.

• Well what range should I look in

• I don't know my range cause some girls said I'm really attractive and some said I'm ugly it's a headache cause I don't know what to believe

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can't be beautiful for everyone not even Angelina Jolie or whatever. Find someone who thinks you're beautiful

• Not to be rude but aim lower

• Well I can't even get a ugly girl

• So you insult me just cause I say that I'm never gonna need a girlfriend

• No bye

• If "hot" is all you care about you're going to run into trouble eventually when you find out she's bat shit crazy or can't spell the word "stupid". Women aren't here primarily to look good for you or to be arm candy. Find a girl with some substance too, there's hot ones who are also smart and ambitious.

• Yeah that's my goal I could never date a girl that was attractive but didn't have a brain I want that balance a girl that's super hot but also really smart

• Well I had a girl come up to my register the other day and it felt like my eyes got huge cause she was so beautiful she was smiling at me but It was hard to keep eye contact

• That doesn't mean she knows you like her, it means you're at work and she's being friendly. Take initiative there's no other way get over being so insecure and actually TALK to girls they're just people

• When the lottery or have a long one eyed trouser snake.

What Guys Said 9

• For a guy, physical attractiveness is highly overrated. There are plenty of good looking guys that aren't "successful" with women, and plenty of average and below-average looking dudes who are good with the ladies.

It's all about social savvy & masculine intangibles...(and of course practice).

• I hope they're high and that you get one soon so that you stop asking this question over and over again.

• you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a hot girl. but here's the thing if you won the lottery you'd get a hot girl. but not because of your looks but your money

if that made no sense hey it sounded good LMAO LOLOL

• I can't get a hot girl cause of my looks or lack of confidence

• im not going to give you the cliche " girls love confidence" because yea we both know while that is true to some extent, for the most part its bs imho either you're going to WOW them with your looks or money and sometimes if your lucky she might start to take a liking to you if she finds you funny LOL if not sorry its not going to happen >>

so hey become friends with her 1st and WOW her with the way that you carry yourself+make her laugh and if you're lucky she might catch feeling for you (#^ ^#)

• If you gotta ask then no chanceeeeee

• I'm kind of contemplating if I should do one of those "am I hot" topics lol

• Depends on your personality too, maybe you'll have something mutual.

• Stop listening to these asholes Raise your damn confidence level. That's not attractive at all. Asking these questions don't do anything but make you feel worse about yourself. Honestly... it really isn't hard to say hi at least. What I go by--if there's a reasonably high chance that at the end of the day I'll be alive then why not go for it? I guarantee you... it'll make you feel better about yourself. Walk like you have something important to do at all times. Smile more... even if just to yourself. It's not always about looks... if you restrict your datable pool then don't be surprised when a girl does it and your not in it. Just try to say ho to at least five new people everyday... even if nothing else happens. Guys abd girls... (guys can hook you up too). In short... LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. nothing will happen if you don't and if it does it won't last.

• Dude you've asked this question a billion times go on your Questions asked tab go down your list and pick a random one read what people have adviced and DO what they adviced, your only asking questions and obviously not taking any actions get off the computer and go work on that self confidence.

• So "hot" is your primary concern? You're going to find that you'll run into a good amount of shitty people if you don't care about much else but having a trophy.

But for real dude, you ask constantly on here about if you're good looking enough, how to talk to girls, if they'll like you, etc... you're going to have to get out and learn these things for yourself. It won't kill you and nothing is going to change if you never go out.